Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I pursue my lifelong dream of being a cop?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I'm a weak 5'10/strong 5'9 mixed race (white/afghan) incel, currently in college. My grandpa was a cop and it's always been my dream to be a cop too and ticket roasties, however is it a chad-only career field? Every cop I've seen has been a blonde 6ft+ chad. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Yes bro, you get to shoot niggers and get away with it.

Pigs are fucking douchebags

shit job. stressful and dangerous, long hours, cucked, morally bankrupt and don't get paid that much. become a doctor or lawyer

You get underpaid, you’re treated like trash in the West, and could lose your job at any moment if you somehow don’t anticipate more progressive policies and viewpoints that suddenly become the norm. No, man, the time for that was 30+ years ago.

You get underpaid, you’re treated like trash in the West, and could lose your job at any moment if you somehow don’t anticipate more progressive policies and viewpoints that suddenly become the norm. No, man, the time for that was 30+ years ago.
? You make good money

enjoy getting accused of harassment by stacy secretary or being fired for arresting a black because ''muh racism'' even if he has a bomb strapped to his chest, enjoy being forced to attend shitty meetings about diversity and other faggot shit, enjoy being paid little to noting and being demonized while getting paid little to nothing, if you want to be a cop dont be in the west

You have to become a fit cop.

I'm a weak 5'10/strong 5'9 mixed race (white/afghan) incel, currently in college. My grandpa was a cop and it's always been my dream to be a cop too and ticket roasties, however is it a chad-only career field? Every cop I've seen has been a blonde 6ft+ chad. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Go for it. Anyone can do it if they put in work. I'm in school for that now and I'm 4'10. I'm going to be a federal officer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back