Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I move to curryland

are you white and 5'7"+ and fit
if you're you probably can ascend there

White 6’1
Lanky
giga mogger
get the f out of this site and go to curry land brocel . i am pretty sure you will easily ascend . foids there are worshiping white tall men

What do they think of white guys with deformed faces?
i don't think he's deformed i am assuming the best at least he hast probably a 3/10 or 4/10 face
he's 6'1" for fuck sake

If you have money you can move to the third world to cope.

i don't think he's deformed i am assuming the best at least he hast probably a 3/10 or 4/10 face
he's 6'1" for fuck sake
Was kinda asking for myself tbh.

he's 6'1" for fuck sake
Imagine being an incel when you're taller than 87% of men and being an "incel" without being deformed.

Imagine being an incel when you're taller than 87% of men and being an "incel" without being deformed.
this forum is cucked as fuck
no shit the legenday mod of r/incel himself left this shit hole . give it 1 year or2 and the average incel here will be 6+

this forum is cucked as fuck
no shit the legenday mod of r/incel himself left this shit hole . give it 1 year or2 and the average incel here will be 6+
Exactly. This forum is becoming larpers.is

You would probably get mob lynched by some currywhore family members :lul::lul::lul: better you get a citizenship to some caribbean islands

Exactly. This forum is becoming larpers.is
just yesterday one "incel" was bragging about his height and calling other manlets
probably 3 or 4 lurkers everyday are stating that they are 6ft+ while i am suffering here with this 5'6" body

A tad under 5ft 11 inches, that's not considered tall where I live.
can't you get out of the country you live in and go to other ones . i am really surprised that people here don't really take this idea seriously
it will be even more effective if you're white

just yesterday one "incel" was bragging about his height and calling other manlets
probably 3 or 4 lurkers everyday are stating that they are 6ft+ while i am suffering here with this 5'6" body
There are alot of trolls too.

There are alot of trolls too.
nope . these are guys with 5000posts+ and have been in the forum for so long posting daily and arguing why a tallfag can be considered as an incel

nope . these are guys with 5000posts+ and have been in the forum for so long posting daily and arguing why a tallfag can be considered as an incel
I'm talking about Greys who recently joined. The ones with high numbers of posts are absolute ragefuel.