Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I move to Africa?

If you want aids.

What countries are you considering?

OP try Somalia :feelshaha:

But seriously don't bother.

Botswana, Angola, South Africa. Barbados in the Carribean

Not going there after having watched black hawk down lol
JFL thinking moving to Africa will solve any of your problems. You are cope silly boyo.

Liotalaugh

Only North Africa is civilized.
You will be dealing with savages if you go south of the sahara
You're probably smarter than them though, so you could take advantage of the people there and do whatever the fuck you want (until someone inevitably shoots you in the head or you catch ebola)
It's dangerous, but there's much more freedom.

Yes, they do speak Portuguese. The problem is that they have a large population affected by aids. The use of condoms can prevent the virus from passing on to me, however, the thought of fucking someone's sick body repulses me. I will probably have to be blunt and ask the foid if she has aids.

Yeah aids is a bit of an issue unfortunately. South Africa has more people living with aids. Than the entire population of Scotland. Then there's Ebola. I know that's more west Africa but fuck getting stuck in the middle of that shit storm. I've always wanted to go visit Africa, see the elephants an rhinos before the Chinese finish wiping them out.