Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i move out of my parents house?

y or n

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
i pay 200 dollars a month to live here but i have to deal with my parents coming into my room to tell me what to do every single day. they constantly bring up things from the past that they didnt like or ask stupid fucking questions. I can't stand it anymore but im saving money right now because of how cheap it is. If i were to move out i would probably have to quit school.

ELAB Do they make you food, how rich are ur parents ETC

Find some roommates or stop paying them

i pay 200 dollars a month to live here but i have to deal with my parents coming into my room to tell me what to do every single day
So why the fuck do they make you pay if they are controlling? How old are you?

This, I would just killmyself if my parents started to ask me to pay a rent

Awsnap

Its more expensive if i move out. Like 750 dollars a month for 1 bedroom. I can't afford to move out and go to college.
ELAB Do they make you food, how rich are ur parents ETC

Yes they make me food. They pay for my car insurance too. I have a part time job and go to school and right now im saving money but if i w ere to move out the cons would be i would have to drop out of school and i would no longer be saving money, just living paycheck to paycheck

No stay there, but say you won't pay the 200 anymore, times are tough for young people, the boomercalypse is in full march and you want your cut before tshtf to prepare.

Hmm food and car insurance changes this, sounds fair tbh. I mean if you wanna concentrate more on leanring maybe still worth to ask.

Save more buy a place and NEET.

yes man get a place

No stay there, but say you won't pay the 200 anymore, times are tough for young people, the boomercalypse is in full march and you want your cut before tshtf to prepare.

Hmm food and car insurance changes this, sounds fair tbh. I mean if you wanna concentrate more on leanring maybe still worth to ask.
Its better than a roommates that will bring roasties home to fuck where you can hear them. Just spend more time elsewhere. Library?

Do what is most economally beneficial to you tbh.

i pay 200 dollars a month to live here but i have to deal with my parents coming into my room to tell me what to do every single day. they constantly bring up things from the past that they didnt like or ask stupid fucking questions. I can't stand it anymore but im saving money right now because of how cheap it is. If i were to move out i would probably have to quit school.
you are paying to live there and they still shit talk you ? get out ASAP

Is your schooling going somewhere? Are you majoring in something that will pay out at the end? If so, keep your head down and stick with it for financial reasons, then when you're working you can move out and have the freedom you need.