Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I move into my car?

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Ok so I have student loan debt but no college degree, and in order to get a college degree to get a real job, I need to pay off this debt first (around 10k). I live by myself and barely scrape by, but if I live in my car that will save me 500$ per month. I see no other way out. I cannot endure the humiliation of working at Burger King or speedway when I’m 30.

turn to a life of crime

And jail, which will only make me older and broker
eh, that's the risk., but living in your car? that's fuckin' just as depressing as working at a low skill job

Is moving in with a friend or dorms an option?

What car do you have? You know if I was going to do "car life" it would probably be a Toyota Prius because you have plenty of on board power and can run the climate control from the battery, I think the 12V battery and accessory socket are charged off the DC to DC converter right off the hybrid battery as well and I'm fairly sure if you put the drivers seat all the way forward and take the rear seat out and put a plywood bench in the back you could lie down flat in the back. I have seen a few people do car life in a Prius. They are also a very well made car. I think you could hack that for a few years. Then save some money and get a van to live in and build up some savings.

Combined with IRL you're like the sixth person I've known in the last week to ask that question, shit is getting brutal out there quickly and fast.

What type of car? And would you be able to survive the heat in summer?

Almost always yes, given you can lay in the backseat.

a house is really not needed if you are incel, because you’re not bringing anyone home and you’re not in a family. The only problem ofc is the internet, and if you have a PC and not a laptop that’s the only downside.

In the future I plan to live in a cheap mobile home like the guy from postal.

hope it works out for you

Yes , but also join a 24 hours gym . Sleep in parking lot and use their shower/ . I pay less than $200 per year for gym membership and can use all branches in city like 5 in total.

if you have to suffer for a few months to get ahead on your problems, then i would do it

Just go to college bro...
Get a valuable piece of paper bro...
Live in your car bro...

Yes , but also join a 24 hours gym . Sleep in parking lot and use their shower/ . I pay less than $200 per year for gym membership and can use all branches in city like 5 in total.
You live in your car too?

i'm considering it tbh
as long as i have my phone and food i'd be content

Living in car is doable for a while. Don't let other people knock it. Just make it comfy and do your research about public amenities beforehand.

brutal stuff man :cryfeels:
If I was in the same situation, I'd rather move back in with my family... but I don't know if you have a good relationship with them to make it happen
anyway, stay safe and good luck out there

Last edited:
Living in the van would make your life a lot easier since you are able to lay down very comfortably and have room to put some of your stuff on it. During summertime, make sure you have a portable ac with a battery in it, you just pour the water which lasts 4-8 hours. You can buy one at Walmart for $40. Also, sign up for a gym membership so you are able to take a shower. At least it saves you bs $500+ rent plus utilities per month.

Or even better, rent and sleep at the office if you can since it is much comfortable than living inside the van and much cheaper than renting an apartment. Just buy a futon couch and make sure nobody sees you at night. Still, you had to sign up for a gym membership to take a shower. I read an article a few years back where this man has quietly lived in an office at Los Angele for three years due to the high cost of living and of course his landlord knows but allows him to. Also recently, a friend of my brother had to sleep in the office because his bitch wife divorces him for whatever reason (maybe she wanted to be with this scumbag)

Once you saved enough money, buy a used mobile home and rent on the land. Maybe you will be lucky to get a hot dumb femoid girlfriend if you dressed up like low life trailer trash loser thug since the majority of femoid only date with chad and low-life thugs.

Also recently, a friend of my brother had to sleep in the office because his bitch wife divorces him for whatever reason (maybe she wanted to be with this scumbag)
Blackpills are everywhere.

My dream for on road living is a custom sleeper complete with bathroom.
Price quote was depressing though.