Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I make more high effort threads?

Should I make more high effort threads?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I kind of want to but there's some users here with a low attention span so they probably won't read it. I'd also have to spend time checking for spelling & grammar errors, fact checking everything in the thread & making sure it's within the forum rules. It too seems like every topic has been done to death in Inceldom discussion there's not more really that I can add.

Need more shitposting.

no, all my posts are high effort and im really tired

Yes mang, you are high-IQ & I love hearing your thoughts.

I can help with grammar and stuff.

Also, all because stuff has been discussed doesn't mean you can't share your thoughts: Heck, I was even able to basically discuss the IVFpill & diet pill which I had never seen discussed before.

I'll at least read those threads if you post them

Yes mang, you are high-IQ & I love hearing your thoughts.

I can help with grammar and stuff.

Also, all because stuff has been discussed doesn't mean you can't share your thoughts: Heck, I was even able to basically discuss the IVFpill & diet pill which I had never seen discussed before.
My eyesight & tiredness sometimes fucks up my grammar. I usually read over a high effort thread at least 5 times before posting it.
I might make a thread with some nuanced views on why it's better to be single. Seems original & unique.

That depends... are you going to write them like this?

I kind of want to but there's some users here with a low attention span so they probably won't read it.
That's the problem.
You cannot post high effort anymore, because nobody will read it.
I'm tired of spending 30 minutes writing a post just to get low effort one liner replies from people who haven't read past the thread title.
It's the mods and admins fault. They don't ban retards and spambots, that's why the quality of users of this forum is absolutely dogshit and you basically can't even use the forum as a forum anymore.