Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I make a video exposing losermaxxing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Screenshot 20241007 115617

This is a YouTube channel I despise so much. Massive fakecel who has bragged about girls hitting on him and then claims he's a bigger incel than dbdr because he has social anxiety. :lul:

He's been caught trying to edit the incel wiki to include himself and is all in all a massive narcissist. Would anyone be interested in a video exposing him?

I don't care is someone is fakecel, as long is spreading blackpill

I don't care is someone is fakecel, as long is spreading blackpill
He's not spreading the actual blackpill. He said before that looks don't matter that much. He's a 6'2 average guy who tries to leach off the community for money and sympathy.

He's not spreading the actual blackpill. He said before that looks don't matter that much. He's a 6'2 average guy who tries to leach off the community for money and sympathy.
ok then

I hate these dbdr wannabes so much so yes expose him

Would anyone be interested in a video exposing him?
Probably not. It’s too niche for content + the guy’s not even a lolcalf. Besides, no point in gatekeeping this community anymore.

Obese Loser is another one of these safe Discord-tier edgetubers that I can’t stand. He’s basically the virgin version of moistcr1tikal and it’s quite ironic that he hates him. His normie fanbase is indistinguishable.

I hate these dbdr wannabes so much so yes expose him
There's so many of them. It's absolutely ridiculous

Probably not. It’s too niche for content + the guy’s not even a lolcalf. Besides, no point in gatekeeping this community anymore.

Obese Loser is another one of these safe Discord-tier edgetubers that I can’t stand. He’s basically the virgin version of moistcr1tikal and it’s quite ironic that he hates him. His normie fanbase is indistinguishable.
Yeah. I found him and hate his channel as well. I'll probably do an expose. Tbh I don't really care if it's niche. I just hate all these fakecels

What's the worst thing he's done
he's bisexual and a fakecel. he constantly calls himself a truecel when he clearly isn't.
he admitted to having an online girlfriend but then blocking her for some reason.
he thinks he knows everything but he's 17. and also some hypocrisy when it comes to lookism.
the based contrarian is a dumbass for the most part, but he's right about honest guy.

he's bisexual and a fakecel. he constantly calls himself a truecel when he clearly isn't.
he admitted to having an online girlfriend but then blocking her for some reason.
he thinks he knows everything but he's 17. and also some hypocrisy when it comes to lookism.
the based contrarian is a dumbass for the most part, but he's right about honest guy.
Yuck