Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Should I let my 13 year old daughter wear a thong bikini? She thinks they are cute"

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mommit/comments/q5w1ft/13_yo_daughter_bikini_conundrum/

I DoNt wAnT My dAuGhTeR To fEeL LeFt OuT. aLl hEr fRiEnDs aRe wEaRiNg tHoNg bIkInIs aNd lEtTiNg tHeIr aSsEs hAnG OuT FoR AdUlT MeN To lUsT AfTeR. bUt hEy, It's nOt sExUaL, aNd iT'S CuTe!!!!!!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mommit/comments/q5w1ft/comment/hgaqxwr/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"I don't like to think of grown men lusting after them when they are 99% naked in public.. However if they get knocked up from being whores, they should be allowed to get abortions." - modern leftists

Last edited:
Western female mindset as usual "I should be able to sexualise myself and tease men as much as possible but MEN are the ones at fault if they get horny LIKE THEIR NATURAL FUCKING INSTINCTS PROGRAM THEM TO DO"

ffs I need to chop my balls off or something, it's like society wants to do everything it can to make men catch cases

Nuke us, mr. Putin

First time I've seen a female acknowledge the lingerie they like to wear these days

Imagine having a daughter in the first place, couldn't be me

Western female mindset as usual "I should be able to sexualise myself and tease men as much as possible but MEN are the ones at fault if they get horny LIKE THEIR NATURAL FUCKING INSTINCTS PROGRAM THEM TO DO"

ffs I need to chop my balls off or something, it's like society wants to do everything it can to make men catch cases
Exactly this. Also daughter is already a whore looking to sit on chad's cock. No other reason to go around in a heavily sexualized outfit.

The girls don't seem overly sexualized either, just normal middle school girls from everything I've seen.
A thong is literally overt sexualization. Women are the dumbest creatures alive. I honestly believe that children are smarter than women.

This is why I think islam has the right idea. These stupid braindead creatures NEED to be kept under control and told what to do.

I don't see what the problem is, 13 is full maturity for foids and should be granted full legals rights. Foid brains stop maturing at this age and they can bare children, so they're adults in the biological sense, so I have no problems with foids wearing thongs.

I don't see what the problem is, 13 is full maturity for foids and should be granted full legals rights. Foid brains stop maturing at this age and they can bare children, so they're adults in the biological sense, so I have no problems with foids wearing thongs.
Because if the age of consent is 16 and 18 and you have 13 year old overdeveloped foids showing off their assets and being sluts, that's what sends men to prison. AOC either needs to be lowered or girls underage need to be forced to dress modest.

Because if the age of consent is 16 and 18 and you have 13 year old overdeveloped foids showing off their assets and being sluts, that's what sends men to prison. AOC either needs to be lowered or girls underage need to be forced to dress modest.
The AOC should be 13 also, in fact the AOC shouldn't even really exist since foids should only have sex with their husbands. Just make the age of adulthood for foids be 13 and outlaw sex out of wedlock. That would fix a lot of problems.

The AOC should be 13 also, in fact the AOC shouldn't even really exist since foids should only have sex with their husbands. Just make the age of adulthood for foids be 13 and outlaw sex out of wedlock. That would fix a lot of problems.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Agree
AOC shouldn't really be a set thing. It should be different from individual to individual and start at puberty
Based. Didn't know there were still based users on .is

Another whore in the making soon she'll be on only fans.

LMAO foid liberal logic : "I want to be 90% naked in public but if someone looks at me he's a rapist creep :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mommit/comments/q5w1ft/13_yo_daughter_bikini_conundrum/

I DoNt wAnT My dAuGhTeR To fEeL LeFt OuT. aLl hEr fRiEnDs aRe wEaRiNg tHoNg bIkInIs aNd lEtTiNg tHeIr aSsEs hAnG OuT FoR AdUlT MeN To lUsT AfTeR. bUt hEy, It's nOt sExUaL, aNd iT'S CuTe!!!!!!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mommit/comments/q5w1ft/comment/hgaqxwr/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"I don't like to think of grown men lusting after them when they are 99% naked in public.. However if they get knocked up from being whores, they should be allowed to get abortions." - modern leftists

208 upvotes, 93 comments.

God never change reddit :feelskek:

They allow them to do these things, but then blame men when they're sexualized, despite sexualizing themselves? Common Western foid.

Wearing the equivalent to a piece of floss in your ass crack won't attract male attention, and if it does, how dare they look.

20230709 182552

She's that desperate to be trendy? Or is it because she wants attention from chads and adults?

I don't get this constant need women have to sexualize and photography themselves at every corner. Is it narcissism? Or looking to mate with alpha males? Or both?

Nothing is more cucked then being a father, daughter will always find boyfriends to mog her brothers and father

I don't get this constant need women have to sexualize and photography themselves at every corner. Is it narcissism? Or looking to mate with alpha males? Or both?
Animalistic urge to get chad cum and procreate

I just Cant get it, how stupid this kid must be to even ask that question good days are over , not saying parents are far worse, stupid people these days

I hate how foids refer to clothes as "cute".

Based AF

No mention of a father or his opinion :feelshaha:

No mention of a father or his opinion :feelshaha:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: This is what fathers get in the west in 2023. I only ever wanted to have a family because my monkey brain thinks fathering a child=good

but of course,foids have to ruin everything

We all need to be fucking dead at this point

Honestly if you don't want any Attention. why are you wearing that? The fact that we have fathers and mothers like this is the reason why I hate our society so much. They don't know that they are putting themselves in danger for exposing themselves like this. Islam was right about women. They kept them in their place and had a stable society. They were more than likely free of rape and they weren't sexually harassed. A very conservative culture the muslims.

Having a daughter is the most cucked thing ever.
:soy: "I should let my 13 yo walk around 99% naked, she might get gang raped, but at least I'm a tolerant father!" :soy:

Also, JFL that even 13 year old foids are taking risks walking around naked just to please their teenage Chads.
I hope she gets brutally molested by a pedo subhuman (in GTA 3).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back