Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I Learn How To Fight?

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
That way I can be less intimated by chads and shit? And I can speak my mind more freely?

My cousin can teach me to street fight

Is fighting a good option for incels like me ( average below average looks. 4.5-6

And I can take my anger out on men who want to fight?

Last edited:
Why not? It’s a fun cope. Ive been doing it for years

Martial arts are one of the best ya can do fo yaself so definetely kickboxing, MMA or Combat Sambo

That way I can be less intimated by chads and shit? And I can speak my mind more freely?

Is fighting a good option for incels like me ( average below average looks. 4.5-6

Fighting is a necessary skill these days.

I dunno why I have this liberating feeling after trading punches with another guy at MMA gym... regardless if I win or lose.

If you're out of school, it's not very likely that knowing how to fight will have any practical use (in almost all cases you're better off avoiding a fight than winning one), but if you're physically intimidated by other guys then it can't hurt.

It's always a good thing for a man to know how to fight and become physically stronger. I think combining that with lifting is also a good idea since just fight training won't buff you up on it's own. MMA and boxing are the best practice disciplines for actual fighting so go with one of them.

No martial arts for your face :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

mma + gym is gold :feelsokman:

mma + gym is gold :feelsokman:
Yup. Kickboxing, mma or combat sambo. Don't know why guy above recommended boxing. Legs are stronger and LONGER and if you gonna fight opponent who knows good for example karate, muay thai or mma, sambo you might be fucked if you only know boxing

learn how to use weapons too (guns, knives, baton, etc)

I do bjj and gym