Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I learn how to draw so that I can draw Ado getting raped and killed?

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★★
I'm pretty terrible at drawing. I hated art class when I was in elementary school and I never tried at it since I thought I sucked. Everyone told me that I sucked so I just believed that I wasn't talented at it and never tried. That was nearly a decade and something ago.

I find myself searching up 'Ado Guro Art', and 'Ado Dying', and stuff like that on the daily. However, I've never found anything. The best thing I ever found was art of Ado's anime persona being raped while she's crying. That was genuine lifefuel and I was so happy that day.

But I don't really like rape stuff, it's pretty bland and boring and there's millions of it drawn and animated.

What I care is Guro art. At least once a day, I keep having this vision of Ado getting crucified as the sun shines red behind the cross. I've really wanted to see a similar picture for a while now, but it literally doesn't exist. There is not a single piece of art where Ado is being harmed in any form. That's why I'm thinking of trying to learn how to draw. I want to make picture after picture of Ado being hurt.

However, I really suck at drawing. Like, it's horrible. What do you guys think? I obviously have free time and maybe it would be fun to try out.

Just put it in AI

learning to draw is waste of time now it will take you many thousands of hours to get good

Also its genetic anyway if u dont have a talent for it there is a limit you will get diminishing returns

I know because I tried really hard to draw but always was shit.

Just put it in AI

learning to draw is waste of time now it will take you many thousands of hours to get good

Also its genetic anyway if u dont have a talent for it there is a limit you will get diminishing returns

I know because I tried really hard to draw but always was shit.
First of all, AI doesn't make guro art.
Second of all, AI sucks at making any good art. It can barely make good hentai, there's no way in hell it would be able to make something as complex and artistic as guro art.

Also, I don't really believe in talent. I think talent is cope, maybe it exists, but it's probably less important than people think it is.

I also don't want to go through the headache of trying to get the AI to generate exactly what I'm envisioning when I could just do it myself. I do understand that it'll probably take me a long time to learn though.

I drew these all a long time ago, I was bored those days and I looked up random stuff to draw. It's pretty fun, but I am pretty trash at it when having to go at it with nothing but my imagination.

First of all, AI doesn't make guro art.
Second of all, AI sucks at making any good art. It can barely make good hentai, there's no way in hell it would be able to make something as complex and artistic as guro art.

Also, I don't really believe in talent. I think talent is cope, maybe it exists, but it's probably less important than people think it is.

I also don't want to go through the headache of trying to get the AI to generate exactly what I'm envisioning when I could just do it myself. I do understand that it'll probably take me a long time to learn though.
yes it can but it takes a lot of fking around

you need stable diffusion and install 10 billion attachments to it and train ur own LORAs preferebly.

yes it can but it takes a lot of fking around

you need stable diffusion and install 10 billion attachments to it and train ur own LORAs preferebly.
Yeah, that sounds like hell. Moreso than just learning how to draw. It'd be a skill to pick up anyway. I could finally make all the edgy stuff that I wanted.