Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I keep fasting?

End fast or keep going

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
have been on a 36 hour fast so far. debating going till 30 days. what y'all think?

fasting is unhealthy I heard
but keep going if u want to

Are you doing it to lose weight? Don't forget to be mineralmaxxed, you could push a week without much trouble but after a certain amount of time you could get in dangerous territory with irreversible long term effects.
I've seen most people who have done 14-21 days fasts and it went well, but some push further and get shitted on, be careful brocel.

Are you doing it to lose weight? Don't forget to be mineralmaxxed, you could push a week without much trouble but after a certain amount of time you could get in dangerous territory with irreversible long term effects.
I've seen most people who have done 14-21 days fasts and it went well, but some push further and get shitted on, be careful brocel.
Yeah I have all the electrolytes ready, I think I will just full 30days. doing it for weightloss, discipline and also health issues

Are you Ramadanmaxxing?

Are you Ramadanmaxxing?
no rammadan cels eat twice or at least once in a day for iftar/degree. I plan on not eating anything full 30 days only drink water + salts(magnesium, potassium and sodium chloride). salts prevent muscle cramp and headaches

so far I did 7 days and 30 days once but was year(s?) plus back
discipline mogs the world tbh, 7 days is very impressive, but 30 days is on a whole another level.
Sounds like a good idea to do some fasts every x days or weeks.

30 days? Sounds dangerous ngl

I recommend you stop, but you do you.

59 hours in now, feeling tired as fuck and have been headache raped. will try electrolytes as that should stop this problem

F1B38E30 32BC 4653 9E17 AD10BD28B02B

Give some tips for fasting

Fasting is a cope

so far I have noticed you can't do too much exercise, have to have your salts/electrolytes and also feel very energetic and focused more so than average
How are you getting your salts and electrolytes

How are you getting your salts and electrolytes
I use a potassium powder supplement and table salt. as for the magnesium I take some pills. relatively simple setup.

there are also companies that sell snake juice which is basically pre made water that had these electrolytes targeted towards athletes