Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should I just wear a wig?

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
Honestly. I'm fucking NW6. Should I just buy a really nice wig?

I wouldn't do it people can tell brother. Not much you can do, maybe wear caps?

rope would be preferable

What are you/10 with hair? It's probably not worth it, honestly.

I honestly don't know
No? Anyone you resemble you can post a picture of?

I agree with @Operation Miranda though people will notice it unless you have it put in place every morning by a full Hollywood SFX-team.

have you tried minoxidil ?
At NW6? JFL, at best it might delay the inevitable slightly, regrowth will never happen in a million years.

maybe I'm like a 6
Might be worth it at least once if you are tall and masculine and want to stick it in overly drunk nightclub pussy one night, ngl.

Might be worth it at least once if you are tall and masculine and want to stick it in overly drunk nightclub pussy one night, ngl.
I'd post a picture if I could but it's against the rules.

Anyway yeah idk, being bald is literally the worst thing in the world and makes me want to kill myself so I might as well play pretend, right?

do you have good head shape?

I'd post a picture if I could but it's against the rules.

Anyway yeah idk, being bald is literally the worst thing in the world and makes me want to kill myself so I might as well play pretend, right?
I don't think posting a picture of someone who looks similar to you is against the rules, tbh. Might be wrong, but I really don't think so.

Yeah balding is awful, I'm falling victim to that process myself but damn bro show some respect, if you are a 6/10 with hair you mog me so fucking hard. I'm a 2/10 with NW0 (I'm actually NW3+), some of us are facially disfigured over here.

I recall when I've started to bald(at about 23 y old I believe) I did not bother much since it was already over.

get a hair transplant. sell everything you own if you have to. dude, if you believe in the blackpill, you have to act on it. if looks are above everything, that also implies you should do whatever it takes for your looks. i would

You can try, but I think it's over

get a hair transplant. sell everything you own if you have to. dude, if you believe in the blackpill, you have to act on it. if looks are above everything, that also implies you should do whatever it takes for your looks. i would
There is no place to harvest enough hair on him to transplant for NW6, turbocope. Maybe you can take hair follicles from dead bodies though, not sure about that.

Balding is the most depressing thing ever

A receding hairline may not kill you, but you will wish it did

How old are you to be NW6? :lul:

iktf mate. i'm balding too. at first it was denial and i tried wishing it away. it's been a constant source of dread and distress. my fear of baldness probably comes from the fact when i was about 8 or 9 i had to shave all my hair off because i had lice. the other kids were relentless in their laughter and mockery. i can't pull off a bald look at all and i don't intend on shaving it all off and just growing a beard. biggest cope in existence tbh. i'm just going to embrace it. there's nothing more i can do

There is no place to harvest enough hair on him to transplant for NW6, turbocope. Maybe you can take hair follicles from dead bodies though, not sure about that.
shit man so after a certain point it's unfixable? i had no idea, i thought you can always revert baldness with a transplant
iktf mate. i'm balding too. at first it was denial and i tried wishing it away. it's been a constant source of dread and distress. my fear of baldness probably comes from the fact when i was about 8 or 9 i had to shave all my hair off because i had lice. the other kids were relentless in their laughter and mockery. i can't pull off a bald look at all and i don't intend on shaving it all off and just growing a beard. biggest cope in existence tbh. i'm just going to embrace it. there's nothing more i can do
View attachment 239200
balding is game over, roping isnt even a choice

Lost cause man, I'm sorry. Shave it all off or really, really short buzz cut. Only workable options.

Might not look great but better than the alternatives. You'll get lol'd to hell with a wig as a guy.

if balding causes you that much pain you probably have other features that look bad even with hair so just focus on those instead. it's not much but it helped a little when i was nw3 at 18 (JFL)

if balding causes you that much pain you probably have other features that look bad even with hair so just focus on those instead. it's not much but it helped a little when i was nw3 at 18 (JFL)
How am I supposed to change my face?

COPE balding is game over unless you're jeremy meeks or something

Honestly. I'm fucking NW6. Should I just buy a really nice wig?
I am balding aswell, but it hasn't gotten too bad yet
I've been thinking about getting this when it gets worse

I am balding aswell, but it hasn't gotten too bad yet
I've been thinking about getting this when it gets worse

I don't want a fuckboy haircut though

Have you tried cosplaying as a cancer patient?

I prefer to wear a mop.

You won't be able to keep up the illusion permanently

rope would be preferable
:feelskek:

Bottom line

No you DEFINITELY shouldn't. People in your circle know you're NW, there's no need to cover it up anymore. If you don't have a so called "warrior skull" then you've got to accept your fate quietly and look like a pathetic monk

Just watched the trailer of that movie, seems pretty good, have you seen it?
i have. it's a pretty good incel movie, but like all these movies there's a cucked message in it. won't spoil it.