Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I just rope

tomi45bg

tomi45bg

Recruit
★★★
I can't fucking take it anymore... I'm ugly, useless, talentless, no money, no degree, no nothing. Fucking rotting while still living with my parents when I'm fcking 20. Why do I had to be the protagonist of this miserable life??? The only thing I know is rejection and failure,,, Always been an outcast... Socially autistic retard.... Pain, misery and torment is all I know. What have I done to derserve this hell??? Why other people have it so easy while I have to suffer like this??? Am I the problem or what?? I don't fucking get it. There must be a massive conspiracy against me. Testing if I am going to go insane and finally snap. Fucking kill me God please I beg you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why I have to be ALONE ALL THE TIME I DON'T GET IT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME...............

i can heavily relate bro i am 18 and missed out on teenage love and expierienve. now i am fucking rotting in my room everyday and i cant even fucking study jfl.

Chill. I'm 23 and in the same position. I also felt much worse when I was 20. In a couple years you will be better. 18-22 is always a very brutal time in a man's life.

i can heavily relate bro i am 18 and missed out on teenage love and expierienve. now i am fucking rotting in my room everyday and i cant even fucking study jfl.
Why us? I don't get it. Stupid normies have it so EASY and they are so ignorant about it

Why us? I don't get it. Stupid normies have it so EASY and they are so ignorant about it
on god bro even foids they live life on sandbox mode yet they still complain

Chill. I'm 23 and in the same position. I also felt much worse when I was 20. In a couple years you will be better. 18-22 is always a very brutal time in a man's life.
I hope that's the case. Why do you think it's a hard time for men during this age ?

Idk guys I'm so close to going insane and I'm thinking of just going ER or some shit.. Life keeps fucking with me and my mind is SO against me. Human consciousness was a mistake for sure...

I’ll give you 50 bucks if you do a flip off a building and break ur neck

90% of all humans live with their parents at 20

I hope that's the case. Why do you think it's a hard time for men during this age ?
Maybe bc school ends and you are really an adult and don't know how to act as one yet. And probably some brain chemistry changes going on.
I can just say from personal experience that I felt way worse and suicidal when I was 19-21 and then it just stopped. And now I still feel shitty, but if I had a gf I would probably be a happy person. And I actually almost killed myself. So just hang in there. Even if you change nothing in your life you're brain will get used to it over the years. Maybe try NoFap and eating healthy and ofc do some kind of sport. That should do it.