Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I just rope?

W

worstcel

Banned
-
I'll be dead eventually, is it a good choice? Practically nothing makes me happy now. Plus, It will benefit the human evolution cuz my genes suck. Imagine just seeing nothing hearing nothing and feeling nothing, that's all I want and it seems so easy..

But since nothing is easy I suspect something fishy about roping. Is it really that easy?? Theres got to be a catch or something I just can't believe that one shotgun blow to the head can end everything so fast.

Everyday I dream of how much better things would be if I was never born, so I wouldn't have to do anything. It's the same with death, if I rope I wouldn't have to do anything.

Stay alive. If you do you shall become stronger

If you can get on welfare and acquire NEETbux and live a comfy life from it then no.

Help us all kill ZOG in a "death by a thousand cuts" sense via doing the above (again if it is possible for you in your particular life situation).

I would miss your thought-provoking posts about us being nerfed and such, but wouldn't blame you or any other incel for wanting to leave this nightmarish existence.

Ok but sometimes I listen to angry music and I’m better
None of my copes can really compete for the feeling of nothingness

If you can get on welfare and acquire NEETbux and live a comfy life from it then no.

Help us all kill ZOG in a "death by a thousand cuts" sense via doing the above (again if it is possible for you in your particular life situation).
I'll try getting on welfare if I can, if not then I have very few other choices lol

I would miss your thought-provoking posts about us being nerfed and such, but wouldn't blame you or any other incel for wanting to leave this nightmarish existence.
High IQ humans are lowering our chances of ever being nerfed, in the future we will be able to destroy large asteroids in space IF needed (if we were getting attacked by one). I'm guessing the overlords would test our powers by directing another dinosaur extinction asteroid to our planet, and we have to destroy it.

Darwinian bullshit doesn't make so much sense when it comes to humans tbh. Just stick to your basic instincts and live. You can always LDAR. I had it once that I wanted to quit everything but roping could not solve the problems I feel like. Stick to living, see the beta uprising with your own eyes idk

Darwinian bullshit doesn't make so much sense when it comes to humans tbh. Just stick to your basic instincts and live. You can always LDAR. I had it once that I wanted to quit everything but roping could not solve the problems I feel like. Stick to living, see the beta uprising with your own eyes idk
I wanna see a black hole suck up this planet sometime, preferably sooner than later

It will benefit the human evolution cuz my genes suck.
I don't like this part, ugly foids reproduce and ugly men have to stay quiet?
Btw if you want to sui is your choice but think about other shitty people living while you are dead

Have you tried alcohol or other drugs?

I'll be dead eventually, is it a good choice? Practically nothing makes me happy now. Plus, It will benefit the human evolution cuz my genes suck. Imagine just seeing nothing hearing nothing and feeling nothing, that's all I want and it seems so easy..

But since nothing is easy I suspect something fishy about roping. Is it really that easy?? Theres got to be a catch or something I just can't believe that one shotgun blow to the head can end everything so fast.

Everyday I dream of how much better things would be if I was never born, so I wouldn't have to do anything. It's the same with death, if I rope I wouldn't have to do anything.
Go Cho, don’t rope. Do that, and tell the world why people do things like what you did. Show the world what happens when men like use are faced with constant rejection and receive no positivity our entire lives.

We are going to die anyways so why would you die now? I might aswell wait for another 40 or 50 years to see which way humanity will head.
Wouldn't lose anything by just existing...

We are going to die anyways so why would you die now? I might aswell wait for another 40 or 50 years to see which way humanity will head.
Wouldn't lose anything by just existing...
Just dont experience pain theory

The universe existed for billions of years and you got the chance to experience it for a few decades, just LDAR while enjoying your copes until you go back to the void again.

No not yet u still greycel :feelstrash:

The universe existed for billions of years and you got the chance to experience it for a few decades, just LDAR while enjoying your copes until you go back to the void again.
This is one of the only things keeping me alive tbh, just the mystery of the universe.

Do it if you want to

NEVER just rope. At least go down like a fightER. Or serial killer max and kill hot young foids. But NEVER "just rope". Think of the fun you could have. The chaos and panic you could cause.

There's too much of a victim mindset around here. Some people need to get some hatred and spite within them.

Edit: And also try to get on disability pension if you can, before exploring any of the above.

Whatever floats your boat, man...

You won't rope bro stop lying to yourself.

You're not going to bleed the government dry by living off of welfare. The government likes to act like billions of dollars are a lot to them ("we can't afford to build a wall") but in reality they wipe their ass with that money.

Plus, It will benefit the human evolution cuz my genes suck.

This is more or less a vulgarization of natural selection in humans, are your genes really "bad" or "inferior" because female hypergamy has excluded you?

Anyways if you want to commit suicide.... your body your choice. ;)

You're not going to bleed the government dry by living off of welfare. The government likes to act like billions of dollars are a lot to them ("we can't afford to build a wall") but in reality they wipe their ass with that money.

Not alone, no.

However if every white that needs NEETbux drops their bullshit pride and gets on it THAT eventually will hurt ZOG.

Combined with every other legal and illegal method clued in people are already doing to hurt and destabilize ZOG.

ZOG has shown in WWII that it unfortunately cannot be taken out via direct combat so a combination of killing it in a "death by a thousand cuts" sense along with its own self destructive tendencies are probably the best forms of combatting it now so it eventually collapses and dies.

why rope? there are betters way of doing what you wanna do that wont hurt you

If you want to rope, you might as well do it now.

If you don't want to, you need to careermaxx ASAP

Roping is always a good choice in my opinion

It's up to you but please livestream.

What if time is circular and when you die you just start the same life over again without any knowlege of the previous one and you are doomed to live out another lifetime as an incel.

try and find anothER option.

What if time is circular and when you die you just start the same life over again without any knowlege of the previous one and you are doomed to live out another lifetime as an incel.
I hope not lol

It's better than going ER, buddy boyo
full

I hope not lol
The universe doesn't care about your hopes. If this particular time line is possible, which it is because we're here to witness it, then it repeats an infinite number of times, every time our particular universe is instantiated with the same initial state. Time is an illusion, an artifact of our perception of it. All things that are possible already exist.

For the longest time, I've advocated against suicide, but recently I've changed my stance on it, I believe suicide IS the answer now. But only do it if you want, I'd be very upset to hear that a fellow incel died but if you see no end to your pain then you might consider it.