Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I just rope and get it over with?

Should I just get it over with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I have no job, no friends, and no life and my life already feels like it's over already despite only being 20. I can't drive because of my disabilities. Those disabilities being both ADHD and Autism. I'm socially awkward, hideous, 5'11, (not 6ft so I'm too short) and to add insult to injury, I'm obviously still a virgin at 20. There are things I am good at, but even then those things are GTA Online and Sonic. Both of which have no effect on reality and are ultimately fruitless. My life has been a complete waste in every sense and I really don't see a point in continuing it.

Roping isn’t as easy as you think it is

@Diocel will tell you to go for it

Roping is always the answer

forget about rope

Jfl at this cuck saying 5'11 is short
I remember when i was 5'10 and still height mogged

Anyone who is even 0.1 CM taller than 5'5 mogs me.

Cope or rope. I'd say go with cope until you cannot or do not want to cope.

Height mogs me and on here talking about roping. Fucking faggot.

Jfl at this cuck saying 5'11 is short
I remember when i was 5'10 and still height mogged
In my view, 5'11 is the mark of incompletion. The epitome of height.exe has stopped downloading at 99%.

Height mogs me and on here talking about roping. Fucking faggot.
In my view, 5'11 is the mark of incompletion. The epitome of height.exe has stopped downloading at 99%.

Anyone who is even 0.1 CM taller than 5'5 mogs me.
6B1BCDB5 B5D6 4514 A27A 056E8B9B744C

All you have to do is wear shoes and your 6ft like 99% of ppl who are 5’11, it’s really not that big a deal JFL. Your height isn’t a negative

I have no job, no friends, and no life and my life already feels like it's over already despite only being 20. I can't drive because of my disabilities. Those disabilities being both ADHD and Autism. I'm socially awkward, hideous, 5'11, (not 6ft so I'm too short) and to add insult to injury, I'm obviously still a virgin at 20. There are things I am good at, but even then those things are GTA Online and Sonic. Both of which have no effect on reality and are ultimately fruitless. My life has been a complete waste in every sense and I really don't see a point in continuing it.
I know life is hard brocel but i don't think you are bad at almost all things.Maybe you have a passion you didn't discovered yet,like cycling,writing,singing,teaching others,gymceling,programming,running,hiking,etc.Try to find it.Roping isn't the solution,all of us eventually die so why don't do the things we like before we die?

Also,you are almost 6 feet and you are claiming you are short.Imagine now being 5'3.See the full picture,most of us are trying to project ourselves into looking bad just to cope with our miserable lives without trying anything to improve them .

I feel the same as you, but it would be too difficult and I have some time to continue, although it is borrowed time.

There's really nothing left for me out there but extremism and falsities. I feel like I've seen through the fruitlessness of this autistic existence.

I will never amount to anything probably and I can't even relax for more than a day.

The question of whether or not to rope or not feels too extreme though still. I would rather just cease to exist and come back when I want to. This life doesn't feel very welcoming, more like a chore or some necessary task every year I attend to.

But to accept a more extreme existence has always been the source of retardation in my eyes, why must life be like this.

The bleak emptiness of my existence combined with the harsh day to day life create an autistic combo of distraction and repetitive thoughts.

Beyond that, I would say as a 5.85 person that 5.9-5'10 is pretty much a good height in a rural area ~1.4m people. In a metropolis of 10m+, 5 11-6 is probably the minimum so you maybe feel short because of that.

I know life is hard brocel but i don't think you are bad at almost all things.Maybe you have a passion you didn't discovered yet,like cycling,writing,singing,teaching others,gymceling,programming,running,hiking,etc.Try to find it.Roping isn't the solution,all of us eventually die so why don't do the things we like before we die?

Also,you are almost 6 feet and you are claiming you are short.Imagine now being 5'3.See the full picture,most of us are trying to project ourselves into looking bad just to cope with our miserable lives without trying anything to improve them .
My life should've never happened if it was going to be this miserable. I've missed out on far too many crucial moments and developmental milestones to be considered normal in terms of growth. In addition to always being behind everyone due to ADHD and Autism, I'll be playing a perpetual game of catch-up because of the stunted development as well. And constantly being behind everyone for asinine reasons outside my control is not a life worth continuing.

Well sure, if you enjoy black humour.
All the color and happiness has been drained from my world. I don't find anything funny anymore.

If you feel like that's right for you. But I'd recommend going er