Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I just be rude to people IRL?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I don't really see the point of being nice to people I see at school

They do not invite me anywhere nor do they ever text me

I just have shallow conversations all the time and it's fucking pointless

So I think it's pointless to keep trying

There is a Stacy who is nice to me at school but she will not ask me out and is patronizing so it's pretty obvious that she is not interested. She just feels bad for me and thus is nice. I guarantee you the minute i ask her out she will pretend I do not exist.

I get it but it'll probably only make things worse in the long run.

Stacies talk to you :reeeeee:
Fakecel :reeeeee:
I am in my third year of university and a stacy never fucking talked to me in any significant way:reeeeee:

yes you should. i am and i have no regrets. they will never do anything for you. and by being real with letting these people know that you hate them, you will attract other people that are on the same wavelength that just go along with the flow like you do because theyre scared to break the social norms

Lol…

If you got goals still then don’t be rude but if you truly gave up you can do whatever you want

I personally toy with normie faggots because I’m smarter than them

The change has to be gradual not immediate.

Stacies talk to you :reeeeee:
Fakecel :reeeeee:
I am in my third year of university and a stacy never fucking talked to me in any significant way:reeeeee:
I added that because my point is that it doesn't mean anything

she thinks I'm a disabled infant and shes fucking mocking me. She isn't gonna fuck me either way nor does she talk to me out of class so if anything it's a negative

I added that because my point is that it doesn't mean anything

she thinks I'm a disabled infant and shes fucking mocking me. She isn't gonna fuck me either way nor does she talk to me out of class so if anything it's a negative
You still get to interact with a hot foid :feelshehe: And you could always ask her to hang out with you outside class

yes i’m rude to everyone i don’t care

You still get to interact with a hot foid :feelshehe: And you could always ask her to hang out with you outside class
she is not going to hang with me smh at being blackpilled for this long and not understanding that :feelshaha:

I've tried to but it gets tiring. It has to come out naturally, for a soy like me it is very difficult. I get dominated by normies

Yes just be an asshole who cares. Most cucks are too timid to do anything and foids actually like anti social behavior

Being nice has gotten me nowhere in life. It is a female trait. If anything it just signals that as a man you can be walked all over. At this point I'm just overtly direct and curt with people and that's how it will stay. Better results.

if you height mog most people at your uni then yeah do it, you probably have nothing to lose

If that benefits your life go ahead.