Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious should i just be a modern hermit?

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
i don't know, i just accepted that i will be alone forever. social communities are now echo chambers that don't even want to see the sight of an ugly guy with a different opinion and generally i just given up.

i am drugged up by the mental health care system in which is full of foids that pretend to care about my emotional well being, that is why they are getting paid.

i am just lonely really, and if i get the chance of meeting someone they will probably do not like my personality so... should i just stay in my own space forever?

i believe there is enough hatred, schemes, lies and all in this world. and i don't want to contribute with that, my resentment is for me only i don't want to commit something stupid because of it

im already a modern hermit I never leave my room exept to go and get food

sometimes I wonder how it would be to live in a van on the road, not having to pay for rent must be cool I guess.

sometimes I wonder how it would be to live in a van on the road, not having to pay for rent must be cool I guess.
yes i believe that would be good, but i don't know. the hippie foids have been glorifying that lifestyle a lot and minimalism may have is inconveniences

yes i believe that would be good, but i don't know. the hippie foids have been glorifying that lifestyle a lot and minimalism may have is inconveniences
agree

Same feeling here. I despise normscum and toilets so much, that I'm happy that I can get away from them. It's all about petty bulshit and social posturing with them.

one of my dreams is living in a shed in the woods, having my own little farm and enjoying life in nature, no humans in sight. modern soyciety is the biggest disgrace that has happened to this world, it would be great to get away from it

Same feeling here. I despise normscum and toilets so much, that I'm happy that I can get away from them. It's all about petty bulshit and social posturing with them.
i understand you completely and even if i take some form of revenge like our supreme gentleman, it won't be worth it

one of my dreams is living in a shed in the woods, having my own little farm and enjoying life in nature, no humans in sight. modern soyciety is the biggest disgrace that has happened to this world, it would be great to get away from it
yes, that sounds amazing honestly. modern society is built for us in the bottom to be fucking robots that follow commands from the elites that are the ones having fun with our suffering

Alot of ways I do agree with you however as mad as it sounds you also need people. I myself have started to read abut hermits on Amazon.

i don't know, i just accepted that i will be alone forever. social communities are now echo chambers that don't even want to see the sight of an ugly guy with a different opinion and generally i just given up.

i am drugged up by the mental health care system in which is full of foids that pretend to care about my emotional well being, that is why they are getting paid.

i am just lonely really, and if i get the chance of meeting someone they will probably do not like my personality so... should i just stay in my own space forever?

i believe there is enough hatred, schemes, lies and all in this world. and i don't want to contribute with that, my resentment is for me only i don't want to commit something stupid because of it
Your not alone here mate me too. I am 37 and am suffering from depression after having the horrible realisation that my parents are not going to be around forever. I am trying to move out and help with as much chores as possible so I can get into practice.

Your not alone here mate me too. I am 37 and am suffering from depression after having the horrible realisation that my parents are not going to be around forever. I am trying to move out and help with as much chores as possible so I can get into practice.
:feelsrope: