Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should I join the military / navy or go right to school when I turn 18? Or move to Germany for school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

What should I do once I get out of highschool?

• Join the Navy / Military

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Go straight to college and take out college funds

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Move to Germany

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Move to another country with free education

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Title. I’m basically a year and a few months away from turning 18 and getting out of hellschool. My question is, tho, should I go to the navy / military or should I go to school? I don’t want to take out a loan for college, so If the military can pay for it that’d be great. I know some incels from the track team who went joined the navy and are currently in it or something like that after they graduated, and I also know 2 average looking guys who moved out to Germany for free education which I might consider, but idk yet. Is life good in Germany? How are blacks treated there, spefically by the women? And, also, my grand uncle and grandpa always talk about how they got into it with a bunch of women while out stationed in Korea. Lifefuel tbh.

How are blacks treated there, spefically by the women? And, also, my grand uncle and grandpa always talk about how they got into it with a bunch of women while out stationed in Korea. Lifefuel tbh.
bbc at it yet again

.milfag for a few years. If WWIII starts, defect and join enemy force. Otherwise take advantage of GI bill.

bbc at it yet again
I mean if it works I’ll try.. supposedly in those places BBC actually works regardless of face or height but maybe I am coping hard idk

supposedly in those places BBC actually works regardless of face or height
giphy.gif

Germany, you won't regret it.

Move to Germany. Blacks are worshipped by white women in Europe plus it will be one less nigger in the states.

Army if your buff and suicidal
Marines if you are a tank
Navy if you can swim really good
Air Force if super snart

Say hi to Hamudi if you go to Germany.

Free college is nice if you are careful not to accept debt. (Read all the fine print)

Germany = Hell, which forces you to wageslave

You should go ER

are you fucking kidding me faggot? Either you can go volunteer to get screamed at by sweaty chads who torture you through exercise and pay you slave wages, or go to based germany which is 300% better than shitty states and you can fuck legal hookers for cheap. How do you have the opportunity to go to germany anyways?

Serving your country is not worth it.

i hear german foids are notorious coal burners so you'd have that going in your favor

definitely germany, its still hypergamous but the uni set up wont be as hell as burgerland

I don’t want to take out a loan for college, so If the military can pay for it that’d be great.

High IQ play OP, BUT you need to have the right mindset to join the military. The biggest problem any military man faces is his wife cheating on him whilst he is deployed - as an incel its impossible for you to have this problem. Instead you can just fuck whores on whatever base you are deployed at, and see the world and shit.

I'd unironically recommend it, just try not to get a role where you will get maimed or killed in the next jew war.

High IQ play OP, BUT you need to have the right mindset to join the military. The biggest problem any military man faces is his wife cheating on him whilst he is deployed - as an incel its impossible for you to have this problem. Instead you can just fuck whores on whatever base you are deployed at, and see the world and shit.

I'd unironically recommend it, just try not to get a role where you will get maimed or killed in the next jew war.
That’s basically what my uncles did lol he banged a lot of asian whores
are you fucking kidding me faggot? Either you can go volunteer to get screamed at by sweaty chads who torture you through exercise and pay you slave wages, or go to based germany which is 300% better than shitty states and you can fuck legal hookers for cheap. How do you have the opportunity to go to germany anyways?
I’m saving a lot of money bro