Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I invite these guys to the forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3725

Banned
-

Shoulda seen comments for the second guy. Brutal "just b positive bro, no one likes a downer".

First guy facemogs me
I facemog the second guy

Invite them both.

First one not a incwl can get a gf easily.
2nd its ogre. He is Vman tier

the second yes,
The first one I do not know, he doesn't show his face.

First guy is fucked because he is short and a framecel. Most framecels I know are tall and they have women (a lot more than gymcels I know). First guy needs to gym if he wants a gf.

Second guy needs to run ogre game.

lol i actually told the first one to come here already, he is 5'4

1st guy posted on truerateme. Everyone was telling him its over. His frame and height is what really hurts him.

2nd guy i feel bad for. He is legit bluepilled nice dude and the normies give him some of dumbest platitudes.

Invite the Gremlin, not the first guy.

Invite both of them

LMAO at the frame on the first guy, thats even worse than Zyros. He looks like the apparition in RREEEEEEEEE's old profile pic

It's over and done for these two. Invite them.

Shoulda seen comments for the second guy. Brutal "just b positive bro, no one likes a downer".

Invite them! They should see this. To know how they DONT want to end up.

I've tried recruiting a few people off Reddit. Should I try to recruit this currycel in one of my classes? We talk, he's a good dude, just incel af like me. I don't wanna come off as crazy though lol...Still, should I?

jesus, imagine getting recruited by incels.is

These guys are fucked

Someone's going to recruit me to this site one day and I'll be like, "Kek. I'm already there!"

Those guys are freakshows they should be in the circus

Recruit both.

They both are pretty subhuman, but the first one at least could totally gaymax.

Holy shit I just looked at the Reddit profile of the bottom guy, that's just heart breaking, he's still searching for love!
That said he's not an incel, hes had a GF before and I assume sex as well.

Holy shit I just looked at the Reddit profile of the bottom guy, that's just heart breaking, he's still searching for love!

Hmm didnt kno that. Can someone still be considered incel even if they got lucky once?

LOL he had a gf before????????

ill go rope right now

Can't imagine how hard femoids picked on them in school... it's beyond ovER for them

Shotgun is my method of choice, but I'm right there with you.

>
walkietalkie28 • 1 point • submitted 4 days ago

Sorry that happened to you! My gf died a while back so I know how much it hurts.

I CANNOT FUCKING BREATHE RIGHT NOW

MY ADRENALINE LEVELS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF EVEN THIS GUY HAD A GF WHAT THE FUCK??????????????? i mean good for him but JUST WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS GOING ON

>
walkietalkie28 • 1 point • submitted 4 days ago

Sorry that happened to you! My gf died a while back so I know how much it hurts.

I CANNOT FUCKING BREATHE RIGHT NOW

MY ADRENALINE LEVELS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF EVEN THIS GUY HAD A GF WHAT THE FUCK??????????????? i mean good for him but JUST WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS GOING ON

[Self-talk] "Alright, time to think positive. At least there exists a femoid who's willing to give someone like that a chance. There's hope for subhumans after all!"

Oh wait. She's dead. The good ones always are.

As usual both mog me since they are white

first one honestly just needs better hygiene, second one should go ER

go ahead man, we need more people here tbh