Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I introduce my nephew to the blackpill?

Skoga

Skoga

Shortcel, Baldcel, Voicecel, Non-NTcel, Blindcel
★★★
9 years old, he's the son of my slut sister who aborted alot of children before, she's in her 30s and still uses and posts TikTok videos of her dancing regurarly.
Her education and influence on him is turning him mentally disabled. I can already tell he's gonna be an inkwell when he grows up.
He doesn't have a father figure as he can only visit his real father every 2 weeks on the weekend. And my sister is dating a tranny.
His life is doomed to be a failure.

9 is too young. Wait until he hits puberty.

you should blackpill him about looks, i mean, just tell the dude that gals love men who take care of themselves like good hair, skin, brush tooth, shower, workout...

you should blackpill him about looks, i mean, just tell the dude that gals love men who take care of themselves like good hair, skin, brush tooth, shower, workout...
Alright I will tell him to take a shower if a girl rejects him, good advice :feelskek:

Muzz introduce their kids to the blackpill since day one. Same with christianity back in the day. Women are all whores, it's not that hard to understand.

kiddos must be blackpilled ASAP, too bad the dude dont have a father, well...thats the first blackpill for him :feelshaha:

Dewit, based uncle :feelscomfy:

kiddos must be blackpilled ASAP, too bad the dude dont have a father, well...thats the first blackpill for him :feelshaha:
He's not even 10 and she turned him into a TikTok/soycel media addict. It's looking very rough

He's not even 10 and she turned him into a TikTok/soycel media addict. It's looking very rough
:lul: its already over for him, he will not be incel, will be an ITcel, the only thing that will save him from become a truesoycuckcel is his teenager years of a rebel path against his mom, so he will be all his mom dont want and leave the soyism, that will be the moment to make he swallow the blackpill

No. Teach him the redpill (looksmaxxing and such) so he at least has a chance to not end up incel.

:lul: its already over for him, he will not be incel, will be an ITcel, the only thing that will save him from become a truesoycuckcel is his teenager years of a rebel path against his mom, so he will be all his mom dont want and leave the soyism, that will be the moment to make he swallow the blackpill
I've talked to other relatives about it and they're thinking about sending him to his real dad when he turns 12 as clearly my sister doesn't know how to be a parent

No. Teach him the redpill (looksmaxxing and such) so he at least has a chance to not end up incel.
Do I tell him to start mewing and gymcelling? :lul:

I've talked to other relatives about it and they're thinking about sending him to his real dad when he turns 12 as clearly my sister doesn't know how to be a parent
Good, better with the father than with mom, womyn can't create real men, just soys.

Good, better with the father than with mom, womyn can't create real men, just soys.
some dads are retards, he should be sent to the parent where he can leech off the most

No, dude, he's 9. Won't help him a bit to learn that his entire romantic and sexual life + the majority of how he's treated will forever be determined by his genetics, doubt he'll even take the time to listen. If he's not literally deformed, make sure he gets into sports and doesn't end up a total social loner. :feelsjuice:

Bbcpill and dogpill him

Do it. But remember: You can offer him the blackpill but you can't force him to swalllw it

9 years old, he's the son of my slut sister who aborted alot of children before, she's in her 30s and still uses and posts TikTok videos of her dancing regurarly.
Her education and influence on him is turning him mentally disabled. I can already tell he's gonna be an inkwell when he grows up.
He doesn't have a father figure as he can only visit his real father every 2 weeks on the weekend. And my sister is dating a tranny.
His life is doomed to be a failure.
Im blackpilling my brothers in increments. Start early, start small.

redpill him instead, he can discover the blackpill on his own

Don’t blackpill him before he has a chance to try things out for himself. Blackpilling should be to give closure or understanding for your pain. If he’s not suffering there is no need to put the blackpill into his head

9 is too young. Wait until he hits puberty.

Agreed. Let him enjoy his youth.

I would, however, drop remarks about how he should never submit to a woman and how he should avoid women because they could get him in a lot of “trouble”.

Pls man don't be that missing father figure in his life in this wretched world, when his actual father is already away and mother is a whore
Better redpill him and give him some assurance that you will be there in case anything going wrong

Speaking astrology his 4th house must have been ruined by Saturn or Ketu in some ways, if it's ok with you can you provide his details so i could try to look around in his birthchart ? Normally i stay away from doing so but this case seems damn similar to a nephew of mine from certain cousin who's also a low hanging whore
Give me exact birthday and birth time, location (like please give me coordinates from google maps, if you think it's risking doxxing then any landmark nearby that place will mostly do) and

based and foidpilled
It may be foid trait in your cuntry and culture but us jeets have been practicing our jyotish astrology since advent of vedic civilization here and it is considered "eyes to look through the vedas"...and as I mentioned in past our way of calculations rely on moon zodiac sign based interpretations while in west they interpret it based on sun zodiac sign so ours is more complex system

Believe it or not believe it ,upto you but there are enough cases here that has proven its worth
But of course it requires exact details to make it work
And I'm just trying to be helpful; besides muh society already wants to reject us and kill us in long run - why not then look at other occult sources if it's even an ounce of helpful

Last edited:
Sounds like the child is fucked. Unless he grows into his looks