Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I introduce my incel friend to here?

Officer
★★★
So he claims he’s not incel, but he’s curry and he’s a literal framecel. Lanky but skinny af like probably 110 pounds. I talked to him because he was texting me about not getting any girls and how depressed he is and I asked if he is a virgin to which he responded with a laugh emoji and “nah” meaning 100% he is , because he is curry and ugly as hell.
Now I’m wondering what if my prediction isn’t right and he really isn’t an incel (why is he complaining about not getting girls tho), and then I get shamed for being an incel as well by him.

JFL if real life people know your identity on here

He needs to become blackpilled himself or else he will spit it out when you try to spoonfeed him.

JFL if real life people know your identity on here

Lmao, but they would be your own kind though. Like I would NEVER be caught on this website in real life. It would be a death sentence for me socially

Build him up slow, start with MGTOW or something. Show him the nature of women and how they act

I have an IRL incel friend. And I wouldnt even introduce him to here. Unless he brought it up first

jfc, why are curries so bluepilled?

jfc, why are curries so bluepilled?

It has mainly to do with the diet. The curry diet is literally trash. No protein, just fat. Not to mention over abundance of rice and bread. Granted it’s a little better in the northern curry land (Pakistan and Afghanistan) where people actually do eat meat and such, but centuries of terrible Hindu diet have ruined the genetics of curries and made them more like women. Diet is KEY

Just do it. Drop the goldfish in the tank.

Just do it tbh, he will consume the blackpill no matter what.

The blackpill must be spread.

i tried to introduce my friend. it didn't go well even though he's more incel than me. don't tell him your name on here though. i didn't tell my friend it and I'm happy for that at least.

Talk to him and see what his views on women/dating are, he needs to at least be redpilled before not totally spitting this site out.

He needs to discover the redpill himself first before coming to places like this. I know someone who's also an incel but he seems to be in denial about it, he's the same age as me and has never kissed a girl but still laughs about incels and thinks he'll eventually have the whole high school dating experience (even though he's late 20's).

What do we call this breed of incel? Denialcels?