Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Should I intimidationmax/seriousmax as a truecel?

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
★★★★★
Maybe this is a coping mechanism, regarding everything that's going on in my life rn, but I feel like there's no point in joking around too much, jestermaxxing or smiling too much. Or being a "good boy". Because life as a sub5 is brutal and despair. And I should stop being Mr Nice guy if that makes sense.

Cons of being a nice guy.

There are cons of being a nice guy/jestermax, as an incel and even as a normie.

As an incel, if you are a nice guy/jestermax, then you get treated like an animal/inferior species. I think it was either @Stupid Clown or @97baOppressor who mentioned that, their pfp's were both Joker at the time so I don't remember, but you're looked down upon and normies will patronise you like a baby. "You'll find someone someday sweetie" :foidSoy:, "You have a good sense of humour" "Come on Timmy, be a good little bluepilled boy, Timmy. There's plenty of fish in the Sea."

As a normie, if you're a nice guy, you'll get laid, but you'll be used as a betabux, and will have to self deprecate whilst the woman gets used by many chads and you get the scraps.

There's no benefit of being a 'nice guy' or a 'good boy' as a sub5 or normie.

My recent situation.

The fitx situation, I'm not going to go over that 500 times, but It's not solely the surgery talk which caused me to be clowned on, it was the way I smiled nervously, acting super nonNT, and didn't push back under any insult, that I was seen as a beta chump wimpy nerd. The way I acted was nonNT, autistic, good boy, spergy and the personification of terminally online.

And the people who weren't clowning me, the women and normies, they gave cucked blue pilled advice saying "He should go to therapy", "He has a self esteem issue", "Omg, I don't understand why he thinks this. He's so handsome teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:".

Fuck therapy. Therapy is a bluepilled scam. I would never go to therapy.

My plan to seriousmax/intimidationmax

I would view it as less insulting to be seen as a terrorist misogynistic incel who's a danger to society, then the "good boy", autistic kid who needs to be coddled and babied by foids and normies.

Fuck being a good boy. Fuck being a nice guy. I'm going to try to be a more serious person and smile less and joke less. And I should try to thugmax to be more intimidating.

I might even watch gore so I don't have a knee jerk reaction to look away and be less squeamish/wimpy nice guy minded. I should hate bluepillers and faggots more, and I should have a more confrontational mentality and make it clear that I'm not a nice guy anymore.

This is likely what I look like typing this but I wish I wasn't a wimp or perceived as an autistic good boy who needs therapy

Only works if you mog on height.

By all means, do absolutely everything in your power to become intimidating. It's the only hope you have as a truecel.

s an incel, if you are a nice guy/jestermax, then you get treated like an animal/inferior species. I think it was either @
Stupid Clown
@Stupid Clown or @
97baOppressor
@97baOppressor who mentioned that,
it was me

Brutal

I'm 5'6 so I would just be like a small troll and get clowned on anyways
Mike Tyson was 5'10 (obviously a good height but still considered short in relation to other heavyweights at the time), and yet he was one of the most feared and respected boxers. If you have skill and can fight, you're gonna be intimidating.

This is not anime bruh don’t get 1 shotted by chad
True

Normies don't even care about me. Even if I try to be intimidating and serious when they confront me, they're just going to clown on me anyways

Brutal

There's nothing you can do as a sub5, even if you try to fight back you'll just get beat up.

This works best if fully
1. musclemaxxed
2. framemaxxed
3. heightmaxxed

If you don't want to die have at least one of the three, but filling two or all three of the boxes while seriousmaxxing will have a much safer outcome

This works best if fully
1. musclemaxxed
2. framemaxxed
3. heightmaxxed

If you don't want to die have at least one of the three, but filling two or all three of the boxes while seriousmaxxing will have a much safer outcome
I can't height max, but I could probably musclemax and framemax because I'm a nigger

Even if you can't intimidate, you can refuse to do anything for people who do not for you.

Maybe this is a coping mechanism, regarding everything that's going on in my life rn, but I feel like there's no point in joking around too much, jestermaxxing or smiling too much. Or being a "good boy". Because life as a sub5 is brutal and despair. And I should stop being Mr Nice guy if that makes sense.

As an incel, if you are a nice guy/jestermax, then you get treated like an animal/inferior species. I think it was either @Stupid Clown or @97baOppressor who mentioned that, their pfp's were both Joker at the time so I don't remember, but you're looked down upon and normies will patronise you like a baby. "You'll find someone someday sweetie" :foidSoy:, "You have a good sense of humour" "Come on Timmy, be a good little bluepilled boy, Timmy. There's plenty of fish in the Sea."

As a normie, if you're a nice guy, you'll get laid, but you'll be used as a betabux, and will have to self deprecate whilst the woman gets used by many chads and you get the scraps.

My recent situation.

The fitx situation, I'm not going to go over that 500 times, but It's not solely the surgery talk which caused me to be clowned on, it was the way I smiled nervously, acting super nonNT, and didn't push back under any insult, that I was seen as a beta chump wimpy nerd. The way I acted was nonNT, autistic, good boy, spergy and the personification of terminally online.

And the people who weren't clowning me, the women and normies, they gave cucked blue pilled advice saying "He should go to therapy", "He has a self esteem issue", "Omg, I don't understand why he thinks this. He's so handsome teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:".

I would view it as less insulting to be seen as a terrorist misogynistic incel who's a danger to society, then the "good boy", autistic kid who needs to be coddled and babied by foids and normies.

Fuck being a good boy. Fuck being a nice guy. I'm going to try to be a more serious person and smile less and joke less. And I should try to thugmax to be more intimidating.

I might even watch gore so I don't have a knee jerk reaction to look away and be less squeamish/wimpy nice guy minded. I should hate bluepillers and faggots more, and I should have a more confrontational mentality and make it clear that I'm not a nice guy anymore.

This is likely what I look like typing this but I wish I wasn't a wimp or perceived as an autistic good boy who needs therapy

autistic kids like that should have their own schools
its wrong to put them in a school where theyll definitely get bullied
this world is fucked up

True

Normies don't even care about me. Even if I try to be intimidating and serious when they confront me, they're just going to clown on me anyways

Brutal

There's nothing you can do as a sub5, even if you try to fight back you'll just get beat up.
get into boxing
id think itd benefit you
people will think twice to clown on you when you can fight

It's still over regardless... just accept fate I guess

Every trucel must be feared like the abominations we are. We are monsters inside a human shell and we must embrace this fully

I'm a big asshole, I hate everybody and I'm always in bad mood. But I'm not intimidationmax today. But, you can. Being gymcel (in your home), take militar clothes, have beard, being violent. I was more violent in the past.

Absofuckinglutely. That's what I'm gonna do. Most of the faggots at school are already kind of edge around me regardless

My recent situation.

Look I’ve done it, people will avoid you and no one will help you but there are crazy people out there that will see you as a challenge or will try to mog you in the intimidation.

Back down once or walk away and you’ll never be able to intimidate anyone again.

Look I’ve done it, people will avoid you and no one will help you but there are crazy people out there that will see you as a challenge or will try to mog you in the intimidation.

Back down once or walk away and you’ll never be able to intimidate anyone again.
That makes sense, it's a risky move to do that

There's great power in dignitymaxxing

There's great power in dignitymaxxing
The only way I feel like I can reclaim my dignity is if I change who I am entirely

The only way I feel like I can reclaim my dignity is if I change who I am entirely
Thats one of the 48 laws of power.

You can indeed remake/ "rebrand" (= marketing term) yourself...

but...

You cannot easily change a first impression (reputation)... but you can create a fresh new one.

Posture plays a big part.

but...

You cannot easily change a first impression (reputation)... but you can create a fresh new one.

How do you create a fresh new one?

You will just be seen as a more cringy loser

You will just be seen as a more cringy loser
That's probably true

If I edgelordmax and try to be serious like Sasuke, I'll just be seen as the cringy weeb.

but...

That's an interesting concept

I’m 5’6 so ain’t gonna intimidate anyone with height that’s for sure.
But if I’m jacked I can beat the shit out of some skinny chad lite. I just gotta make the most of it I guess.

But if I’m jacked I can beat the shit out of some skinny chad lite. I just gotta make the most of it I guess.
I wish I could beat up a normie or chad

Horrible idea. This post is very autistic.

Horrible idea. This post is very autistic.
True, but what else can I do? I'm at a loss of ideas

I want to stop being clowned on and stop being seen as a wimp

The shorter a bro is, the better posture he's "allowed" to have...

if you were 5'10" then good posture is seen as overly threatening to normies.

How do you create a fresh new one?

That depends on you're desires, and abilities. And money... Often a change in clothing styles is all it takes.

Sometimes a posture.

Or a, "look," in you're eyes. (For example, once I became a skilled fighter I had no need to fight.)

You could start a business, or side hustle. Or something that makes money. And once it gets big, you switch to full time.

For example:

Computer security expert. Making "Amazon ring" type cameras out of raspberry pi zeros.... once you get good at it, and you get big jobs... you'll get more confidence in you're skills...
The comment edit came out bad @Sasukecel

My recent situation.

For me the trick is not to take things too seriously, or at least not in the darkest and most desperate moments. LOL

The comment edit came out bad @Sasukecel
I think it makes sense to me what you're saying

Making a new start involves different factors

If I have good body language, improve my posture and focus on doing something with my life I will be seen as a different person

it kinda sounds like redpill cope imo, but I'll try that

Idk honestly. I have something wrong with my brain I think……
There's probably something wrong with my brain

But I guess now it's better that I feel rage rather than depression, before when I was a kid I would cry when I got bullied, but now I just feel rage and the desire to punish people

How do you not take things too seriously?
use irony, even distracting yourself and watching videos/music or anything else that can make you laugh is enough to successfully complete this task.

Don’t thugmax or joker max

These are the two things I think of

IMG 4320
IMG 4321

Instead inject testosterone, take steroids, wear casual clothes, t-shirt front tucked in under the belt exposing big arms, maybe tattoos but nothing crazy, do a slit in the eyebrow, and always act like the “better man”

An example below mogs anyone who is trying to jokermax

IMG 4324

Last edited:
join a boxing gym, spar hard and spar often. spar with anybody and everybody. sometimes itll be more like a real fight than sparring, thats good.
NTs can see it in your eyes when you do not fear a physical altercation, this is not something that can be faked

Mike Tyson was 5'10 (obviously a good height but still considered short in relation to other heavyweights at the time), and yet he was one of the most feared and respected boxers. If you have skill and can fight, you're gonna be intimidating.
Just build a time machine and start fighting at age 13 so you can be the best fighter in the world theory

Don’t thugmax or joker max

These are the two things I think of

View attachment 1212605View attachment 1212606

Instead inject testosterone, take steroids, wear casual clothes, t-shirt front tucked in under the belt exposing big arms, maybe tattoos but nothing crazy, do a slit in the eyebrow, and always act like the “better man”

I can see how thugmaxxing/jokermaxxing could be cringe

Going on roids would actually be a good idea, if I was a sub5 gymlet with tattoos that would be better then being a sub5 nerd who's shoved in a locker