Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I hire a prostitute for my suicidal depressed friend?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
The only one that I can call a friend (I know him since kindergarden) is in a very bad state right now.

He never left the home in 2 y and stays all day at the computer, playing games and working a low paying IT job (He got this job a few months ago).

His birthday is coming next month and I am very concerned about his mental state.He send me some pictures of him cutting his hand with a kitchen knife and he always talks about jumping off from his apartment's balcony (he lives at 9 th floor only with his mother )

My plan was to set him a prostitute for his birthday when his uncle comes back from his voyage (he works on a ship and has some money and he cares about him).I want to hire the prostitute at the birthday party his uncle sets up for him.

The point that I am trying to make , would you be upset or happy if someone did this for you?I think this is what I need to do ,I am very concerned about his mental health but I don't know if this will cause him more harm or not.

For context,he is 150 cm (4"11 I think in burgerland measurements) and he had nanism growing up .

He's 4'11, dude, I don't think getting to fuck some randomly ugly whore bought BY HIS FRIEND will help him, unless he really wants a good reason to rope. It'll just humiliate him even further. :feelsugh:

depends if he wants sex like that,
if anything, introduce him to the blackpill and tell him if he ropes that he is feeding into the wants of foids
that's enough to stop me from roping

over

Does he now about the incel community?

brutal , i think losing his virginity in his birthday is the best you can do to him

reach out and check in on him and hang out. getting a prostitute will probably make it worst.

No, don't. Seriously. I am suicidal myself and if somebody hired a prostitute for me it would make me feel worse because if somebody assumes that a foid could magically make my problems go away, then they are underestimating my problems and they don't know shit about me. I can also hire prostitutes if I want.

Just play some vidya or something with him I think if he is that low a prostitute might send him over the edge.

The only one that I can call a friend (I know him since kindergarden) is in a very bad state right now.

He never left the home in 2 y and stays all day at the computer, playing games and working a low paying IT job (He got this job a few months ago).

His birthday is coming next month and I am very concerned about his mental state.He send me some pictures of him cutting his hand with a kitchen knife and he always talks about jumping off from his apartment's balcony (he lives at 9 th floor only with his mother )

My plan was to set him a prostitute for his birthday when his uncle comes back from his voyage (he works on a ship and has some money and he cares about him).I want to hire the prostitute at the birthday party his uncle sets up for him.

The point that I am trying to make , would you be upset or happy if someone did this for you?I think this is what I need to do ,I am very concerned about his mental health but I don't know if this will cause him more harm or not.

For context,he is 150 cm (4"11 I think in burgerland measurements) and he had nanism growing up .
But donkey always seems very upbeat & carefree?

I'd let him know first rather than spring it as a surprise.

As someone that only has sex with whores, and as someone that avoided it for a long time, that’s a decision you have to make on your own. I would not want my friends to surprise me with a hooker. Not in my previous state of mind. Now I’d be cool with it though. Now I don’t give a fuck.

Maybe get him a massage, like a professional one, no happy ending. I am a big advocate that men are lacking human touch. Or maybe hire one of those cuddle buddies. Start with that before you try to get him laid. At 4’11”, he might have a very small dick. He might not want anyone to see it, not even a hooker.

A prostitute is like an insult. Sexual stuff like that needs consent and agreement from him to be sure of what he likes.
I would be upset if someone brought a prostitute to my birthday party. If i was going to fuck a prostitute i would not want them anywhere near my family. Mixing family with sexual degeneracy seems insulting.
If someone brought a hooker to my birthday party with my family there I would be very upset because my family would know she was a hooker.

Last edited:
depends if he wants sex like that,
if anything, introduce him to the blackpill and tell him if he ropes that he is feeding into the wants of foids
that's enough to stop me from roping

over
Nobody wants you to rope, you are insignificant

foids want you to rope.

over
Nobody even registers your existence, how can you wish to somebody to execute themselves when you don't even know about their existence? Don't be overly dramatic

Nobody even registers your existence, how can you wish to somebody to execute themselves when you don't even know about their existence? Don't be overly dramatic
because foids know the ugliest of ugliest exist. they could care less and want you to suicide. they just don't know YOU and the term "incel" exist because they couldn't care less about you

over

Send him a whore, pizza, cake. Whatever he needs, but dont let the nigga rope. He belongs here with us.

Time to introduce him to a greater power known as the blackpill. :feelzez:

because foids know the ugliest of ugliest exist. they could care less and want you to suicide. they just don't know YOU and the term "incel" exist because they couldn't care less about you

over
Yeah, totally. Keep on with that mindset and you will destroy yourself faster than any foid

Nobody cares about anybody! People got shitload of their own problems! Do you remember that clerk at grocery store? You don't. Now go, you have your own set of problems, struggle with them, not with all this shit

Yeah, totally. Keep on with that mindset and you will destroy yourself faster than any foid

Nobody cares about anybody! People got shitload of their own problems! Do you remember that clerk at grocery store? You don't. Now go, you have your own set of problems, struggle with them, not with all this shit
self checkout, Chico :smonk:

I personally feels worse after fucking a hooker. like I feel guilt/regret or something.

Unless he has explicitely indicated to you that he wants to fuck a prostitute, I would hold off if I were you. I myself would not be happy with such a surprisal.

Maybe take him to strip clup or something first, if he is a shutin, an whore might freak him out.

He's 4'11, dude, I don't think getting to fuck some randomly ugly whore bought BY HIS FRIEND will help him, unless he really wants a good reason to rope. It'll just humiliate him even further. :feelsugh:
I mean I don't want him to know that he will fuck a prostitute.

No, chico. it made me even more suicidal for a while, in my personal experience, mang

his dad should have gifted him hgh during puberty but I guess this would be a good cope, I wish I had a caring friend like you. I dunno what he'd interpret this as, hopefully not as an insult

his dad should have gifted him hgh during puberty but I guess this would be a good cope, I wish I had a caring friend like you. I dunno what he'd interpret this as, hopefully not as an insult
His dad left him and was raised by his mom and grandmother

Not unless he wants one.

If she is aware, wouldn't his mother understand and sympathize with his plight and help him with anything he needs?

Don't do it. He will simp for the whore

No but he is very self aware that his dating options are 0
Maybe showing him this community and show him that he's not the only guy in this situation could help him to feel better

holy shit 4´11
get him a good hooker, beer and food to cope boyo

If she is aware, wouldn't his mother understand and sympathize with his plight and help him with anything he needs?
I suspect his mother is mental ill also because his grandmother had schizophrenia before she died
Maybe showing him this community and show him that he's not the only guy in this situation could help him to feel better
I don't want to bring even more suifuel to him.

Did he already talk to you about prostitutes?

I mean, is he the type of guy who thinks about fucking one but is too high inhib to do it, or is he the type of guy who doesn't find any interest in whores?

If you bring him a whore while he's not interested by them, I fear this ends up badly.

From what you said in your first post, his copes don't seem to work anymore, so tbh I don't really see plenty of ways to save him. Maybe spend more time with him IRL?

Did he already talk to you about prostitutes?

I mean, is he the type of guy who thinks about fucking one but is too high inhib to do it, or is he the type of guy who doesn't find any interest in whores?

If you bring him a whore while he's not interested by them, I fear this ends up badly.

From what you said in your first post, his copes don't seem to work anymore, so tbh I don't really see plenty of ways to save him. Maybe spend more time with him IRL?

He is very frustrated about the fact that he is a KHHV virgin.

He is very horny and interested in women,I doubt he wouldn't fuck a whore if he wouldn't know she is a whore. I mean a professional will know how to trick him that she is a girl that likes him even though she will never see him again no?

He wants a gf and he hates whores , that's why I don't want him to know he will fuck a whore.

I mean I just want this to be a mental boost for him as I am going to suggest him saving up money and moving to SEA in the future.

I just want to think that this will cure him from his depression and give him a new meaning that it's not over.

He is very frustrated about the fact that he is a KHHV virgin.

He is very horny and interested in women,I doubt he wouldn't fuck a whore if he wouldn't know she is a whore. I mean a professional will know how to trick him that she is a girl that likes him even though she will never see him again no?

He wants a gf and he hates whores , that's why I don't want him to know he will fuck a whore.

I mean I just want this to be a mental boost for him as I am going to suggest him saving up money and moving to SEA in the future.

I just want to think that this will cure him from his depression and give him a new meaning that it's not over.
Be a wingman.

Your friend is like tbh. I am in a similar situation but, unlike him, all I wish from anyone is to help me get a job/work. :feelsrope:

What about help me :feelsaww: "friend"

Your friend is like tbh. I am in a similar situation but, unlike him, all I wish from anyone is to help me get a job/work. :feelsrope:

What about help me :feelsaww: "friend"

I am not Mark Zuckerberg to hire you at Facebook,sorry.If I were I wouldn't have been working on minimum wage.

I doubt I can help you since we most likely don't live in the same area .
Where do you live in?

I am not Mark Zuckerberg to hire you at Facebook,sorry.If I were I wouldn't have been working on minimum wage.
Aren't you working in the IT field? If true, I am good with remote work.
I doubt I can help you since we most likely don't live in the same area .
Where do you live in?
North Africa :feelscry:
What about you?

My sub 5 African friend swears by hookers.

I'd rather burn $300 than give some whore my money. But that is just me.