Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i go to the night ball event at my uni this week or not?

incelurker

incelurker

Greycel
For me, It's just a waste of time for me and if i went there this week im pretty sure i will be invisible to all of them (I dont have friends) and im gonna mogged by lots of chads on that night because of my inferior genetics.

if you want giga ropefuel then sure

Lower your inhibitions before you go by getting drunk and see what happens, what have you got to lose?

For me, It's just a waste of time for me and if i went there this week im pretty sure i will be invisible to all of them (I dont have friends) and im gonna mogged by lots of chads on that night because of my inferior genetics.
Go, get drunk and try to socialmax.

NO YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND EXCLUDED BECAUSE OF THE NORMIES

Sabotage the event and ruin it for others.

go if you wanna rope when u come home

Lower your inhibitions before you go by getting drunk and see what happens, what have you got to lose?
Even when being drunk and approaching foids they will be disgusted by just looking at me and call their white knight chads to push me away.
Thats quite the idea, can you tell me more specifically?

If you’re ultra low inhib go for it. If not, then stay at home.

We don't have many opportunities to have social interactions with foids, so we should take them whenever it's possible.
High iq.

Thats quite the idea, can you tell me more specifically?
Trash the venue at night, a day before the event. Spray the most obscene graffiti you can think of and paint the place with eggs.

If you will be alone there or don't know someone in there, NO.

bad idea but might as well learn the hard way

Ldar

Didn't go to events like that, didn't miss anything

No unless you want to OD on Suifuelmaxx

I don’t recommend it especially if you have no friends

lol at asking

If you don't have friends it's pointless af