Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I go to rehab?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I won't be able to post here

I'm referring to my alcoholism

Both alcohol and posting here are cope. Maybe you really need them but if you admit alcohol is a problem you know the anwser already. How to be able to deal with your problems without it you need to figure out.

Both alcohol and posting here are cope. Maybe you really need them but if you admit alcohol is a problem you know the anwser already. How to be able to deal with your problems without it you need to figure out.
Yeah but I'll still be incel even if I stop drinking. That's the thing I'm struggling most with.
My face won't change. I won't become taller

Yeah but I'll still be incel even if I stop drinking. That's the thing I'm struggling most with.
Everyone on forum is someone who can't live a fulfilling life blaming their innate flaws for it.
They have good reason. Especially for those we can't change like our height, dick size and face.

Once you adopt this outview that lookism and all material things matter most and all struggle to improve is futile there is no point in living. Might as well off yourself.

Other people don't have to know you're incel to begin with.
If you hate yourself for who you are, are socially anxious, afraid to talk to people from now try doing the exact opposite.
Try smiling.
Ask someone what Time it is or A direction and see if others find you so repulsive.
Struggle to make eye contact.
Arrange a healthy routine to see if you can feel less weak and tired.
Spend Time on shit you find interesting and things that give you a sense of safety.
Manage your time better basically that you take care of your needs and can explore the unknown scary life bit by bit at the same time.

Or so i heared haha dont know about your problems. Back to my chad life. Man I have it so fucking easy.

alcohol WD can kill you

Then keep drinking, if it's helping you cope. Who are you trying to impress in your life by giving up alcohol when nobody cares about you?

You should. There are much healthier copes. That is cucked that you can’t post here in rehab. Find one that allows internet use.

You should. Alcohol is killing you both mentally and physically. And you should be able to use internet there unless you have internet addiction and reason for going is that.

Yes.Youre not going to lose anything by going to rehab.

If it helps you cope than keep drinking. It will kill you eventually but that's kind of a good thing imo. I will never stop drinking.

if alcohol is your strongest cope why stop it?
go stay off the internet without any stimulation for 24h without going insane if you dont want to escape reality.

Then keep drinking, if it's helping you cope. Who are you trying to impress in your life by giving up alcohol when nobody cares about you?
I agree with the dude I quoted. Alcohol either makes you feel better or worse but if it’s helping you then I’d say just keep getting wasted.

How bad is your alcoholism? Does it prevent you from functioning in your everyday life?

I don't think is worth is you don't have anything to live for