Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go to gaza

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I was supposed to go to prison today where I was going to meet the real Muslims and become a jihadi from inside with the connections but instead I got a 2 years suspende prison sentence. My life is already over I have 7 criminal convictions by age 26 and I have no way to get a job anymore and I don't even like work. And I have no money and no friends and no family that gives 2 shits and I have no skills except ones that are useful for killing people with. So should I go to gaza and join the fight. But there is no respawning. Do you think I would last a long time and become a proper jihadi like jihadi John or will I just get killed fast and be worthless

Why dont you try to thugmaxx ?

I was supposed to go to prison today where I was going to meet the real Muslims and become a jihadi from inside with the connections but instead I got a 2 years suspende prison sentence. My life is already over I have 7 criminal convictions by age 26 and I have no way to get a job anymore and I don't even like work. And I have no money and no friends and no family that gives 2 shits and I have no skills except ones that are useful for killing people with. So should I go to gaza and join the fight. But there is no respawning. Do you think I would last a long time and become a proper jihadi like jihadi John or will I just get killed fast and be worthless
I think you're a retard that might be half-serious. It's kinda over. At least focus on Islammaxxing.

Whatever you decide I wish you good luck. I hope you come alive as a hero and kill as many Jews as possible

Yeah go

They'd throw you off a building tbh

yes we are all palestinians now

Make sure you kill @faded

Just kidding FBI. I love Jews especially @faded. I would never harm or attack Jews. Nor am I aiding or conspiring in anyway to attack Jews or the Jewish state of Israel which is of course our greatest ally.

It’s all jokes
Prepare to suffer
Also I’m not even in Israel or Gaza