Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel should I go to a skatepark today?

should I go to the skate park

• yes

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • no ldar

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • kill yourself faggot

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • im gay

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
i am desperate for human contact
im going anyways faggots
FUCK YOU !!

NED QT SKATER GF

Last edited:
You will get brutally mogged and bullied

nothing good will come from it

Yes, meet @Sniffles there

The skatepark has always been, my worst nightmare, ngl. So many swaggy chads, and chadlites, who hang arround there.

The skatepark has always been, my worst nightmare, ngl. So many swaggy chads, and chadlites, who hang arround there.
tbh based on my area I think it will be all 8 year olds or maybe like dead af

tbh based on my area I think it will be all 8 year olds or maybe like dead af
Alright, in that case just go, if you feel like it.

Arent you indian?? You will be bullied at the skatepark

Do you want to see a skater doing tricks in front of his goth gf to impress her?

It's over, but you could.... :feelsXmas:

You will get mogged by zoomers

Do you want to see a skater doing tricks in front of his goth gf to impress her?
if that happens I will go back to my car and furiously masturbate until cum and then come back
help!! ive ldared and i cnat get up!!

Yes, meet @Sniffles there
Last seen Friday at 2:02 PM

He's currently hung over with a stacy by his side.

He'll resume normal postmaxxing duty on Monday.

if that happens I will go back to my car and furiously masturbate until cum and then come back
help!! ive ldared and i cnat get up!!
That's cucked bro, don't do that

im not going going to ride at local uni instead

Get ready to make a ass of yourself trying to impress foids because chad will already be there at a tony hawk tier level of skating

skatergirls are chewing cock of skaterfuckboy

I'd go to put grease on the grinding polls so the skater chads can slip and fall.

Skate park is a sausage fest so you wont have to deal with any foids unless the skaters bring their girlfriends along. There will probably be 8 year old kids up to 30 somethings. Especially if its the weekend

if that happens I will go back to my car

Nice brag here. By the way, why do you want to have human contact if you have a driver licence and a car? This is so much better than anything else.

Yes. I've always wanted to go to a skate park when I was little and skateboard like Tony Hawk.

did you get mogged by the 15 year old skaters?

did you get mogged by the 15 year old skaters?
I was about to go to a local uni to ride then I spotted 2 16yo kids on bmx so I rode with them for a bit one of them mogged me although he's had his bike for like 6 months and I've had mine for 2 and a half years. Before they left I gave them my wrong number coz shit memory and then lost all motivation to ride because riding alone is boring af. Then I went to the uni tried to jump on stair set and popped my back tire immediately.
Nice brag here. By the way, why do you want to have human contact if you have a driver licence and a car? This is so much better than anything else.
fukign autist!!!

Before they left I gave them my wrong number coz shit memory and then lost all motivation to ride because riding alone is boring af.

ngl bro that's pretty cool, you should try again some day, having friends to do your copes with you would be nice I'm sure

Yes. I've always wanted to go to a skate park when I was little and skateboard like Tony Hawk.
What if he goes to the skate park and gets mogged by Tony Chawk. The guy is old but he still pulls ass I am guessing.

Can you drive?

Skateboard or roller blades?
I was about to go to a local uni to ride then I spotted 2 16yo kids on bmx so I rode with them for a bit one of them mogged me although he's had his bike for like 6 months and I've had mine for 2 and a half years. Before they left I gave them my wrong number coz shit memory and then lost all motivation to ride because riding alone is boring af. Then I went to the uni tried to jump on stair set and popped my back tire immediately.

fukign autist!!!
:feelsugh:

If you start skating in your 20's will you be laughed at by teen chads/staceys?
asking for a friend

go and get mogged

I don't think I've ever actually been to a skate park

Go there buddyboyo and break your neck trying to impress the foids

5 voted "I'm gay" :feelswhat: