Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go see this hooker

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
So this hooker who rejected me from seeing her privately is a hooker who works by herself and chooses what hotel she will work at when she goes from one city to the next city. This hooker had a link to the phone number she uses for work so I texted her trying to make arrangements to see her with a fake name and she does not know it’s the same guy she said she could not see privately in her hooker social media account message.

I feel bad about what I have just done and I’m not sure about seeing her because she told me she had a body guard when she rejected me from a service in her messages. I responded to tell her I do not have any bad intentions meaning I do not want to do anything bad to her. She probably doesn’t believe me when I tell her that I mean the only reason she’s telling me she hires a body guard is because she sees me as a threat.

This hooker is such a liar when she said she could not do privates with me she told me she’d be happy to see me in an establishment so later on I asked her when she would next be working in an establishment only to have her telling me she woud not be working in an establishment ever again. When she messaged me talking about why she does not want to see me she Brought up how i kissed her and she did not like being kissed yet I thought she was ok with it because she kissed me like she was ok with it.

When I called the hooker she did not answer yet she had that voice that comes up when you don’t answer the phone so I recognised it as her real voice yet learned she raises her voice in a light tone around me when ever she had been in a service with me in the past. I think she’s aware of how easy it is to be stalked with todays modern day technology she used to show her face in her online advertising and does not show her face any more she only shows body pictures. I have saved pictures of her face and tried to use ai face scanning on her face to try and get her social media the free ai face scanners did not work all that well as they could not give me accurate resaults so I’m thinking of paying to use more advanced ai face scanners for the old saved pictures of her face I have.

I’ve also thought about useing phone number tracking technology on her because you can get someone’s location with their number if you go through an effort to get tracking technology advanced enough to get someone’s location with a phone number. I only want to stalk out of curiousity I’m never going to do anything bad to anyone I stalk it’s ok for me to stalk as long as I remain as discreet as possible I’d never want the people I stalk to find out I stalk them because people are so stalkphobic these days.

Rejection really does mentally fuck me up inside I mean come on being rejected from a hookers service has to be the lowest form of rejection that fucks with my head on the most severe level. Would I feel motivated to stalk if I wasn’t such a lonley guy with such a low rejection case? The answer is no I would not. I’m socially awkward people will voluntarily bring up topics of interest around others out of comfort of doing so yet people won’t bring up topics around me out of discomfort around me his causes me to know I’m not wanted in the social circle and it only motivates to find out more about others the socially unacceptable way being listening to others conversations and stalking.

I have saved pictures of her face and tried to use ai face scanning on her face to try and get her social media the free ai face scanners did not work all that well as they could not give me accurate resaults so I’m thinking of paying to use more advanced ai face scanners for the old saved pictures of her face I have.
:lul::lul::lul:

Tbh I wouldn't even go to see a hooker if she had a bitchy attitude on the phone and my understanding of this post is that you already made it 10x worse and more awkward than that by aggressively stalking her and making her say she has a bodyguard. I don't see any reason to believe that she even would see you again if you tried

just catch an std theory

cuck just go to another

i dont believe anything this nigga posts

aint readin all that mang but go get you some of that ooey gooey coochie mang

wont read it just fuck the hooker dude

:lul::lul::lul:

Tbh I wouldn't even go to see a hooker if she had a bitchy attitude on the phone and my understanding of this post is that you already made it 10x worse and more awkward than that by aggressively stalking her and making her say she has a bodyguard. I don't see any reason to believe that she even would see you again if you tried

I’m ok with not being able to see her again I just think the stalking is ok as long as she does not know I’m stalking her. I don’t think I made it that much worse I mean all I did was ask a few questions and say I’m ok with being denied a service I don’t see any good reason a foid has for being so unforgiving and willing to socially exclude all due to intolerance of just a few questions. It’s so hard d to clearly get the message across in messages cause when it’s just plain messages you can’t see the expression behind the words

Yeah I'm gonna go with no brocel. You can get blacklisted for that shit. Fuck that foid get a better scort :feelsjuice:

Why see a creature that despises u ?

no
cuck if you do it

tldr there's lots of hookers don't oneitis ur hooker

If a hooker is bad with customer service, you can literally just go see a different one. It's that simple.

Tldr dnrd too long

Interesting thread, OP.

Why see a creature that despises u ?
If someone does not like me it’s pointless for me to see the someone who despises me so I should stay away from people who despise me.

tldr there's lots of hookers don't oneitis ur hooker
To be honest I’ve gotten over being rejected by a hooker so I went to see two other hookers they where amazing and way hotter than the one that rejected me

Why not go another hooker? Oneitis for a hooker jfl

give picture i cant read this much

C++:
switch (var) {
  case you are a virgin:
    yes
    break;
  case you are a wage slave:
    no it's not worth the money
    break;
  case you are rich:
    no, it's cucked unless it's for breeding
  default:
    get a doll or fap for free. you won't feel as ugly as paying for it
    break;
}

Rejection really does mentally fuck me up inside I mean come on being rejected from a hookers service has to be the lowest form of rejection that fucks with my head on the most severe level.
Ive been rejected by hookers as well and they freak the fuck out on how i talk in messaging so im like whore get on the phone and quit being a cop and lets talk and they still act like i raped them. Haha. Fucking pathetic. I dont know how to communicate with this new age sewer we live in. You cant even setup a potential sting bust without being rejected for how you talk lmao.

Im a double posting shizoid but you just meet whores in reality that are on drugs and just talk the way you do to them. They're lowly trash and they will understand perfectly "Dick in mouth equal more crack" Whores are more based irl. Its truth. Over the intercom lines we come off a sperg fest to them.

i once tried to use a pay toilet when I was not of age and she figured out and blocked me and took me fookin money, mate!
FUCK THIS CUCKOLDRY!!!!

it’s over

When I called the hooker she did not answer yet she had that voice that comes up when you don’t answer the phone so I recognised it as her real voice yet learned she raises her voice in a light tone around me when ever she had been in a service with me in the past. I think she’s aware of how easy it is to be stalked with todays modern day technology she used to show her face in her online advertising and does not show her face any more she only shows body pictures. I have saved pictures of her face and tried to use ai face scanning on her face to try and get her social media the free ai face scanners did not work all that well as they could not give me accurate resaults so I’m thinking of paying to use more advanced ai face scanners for the old saved pictures of her face I have.

I’ve also thought about useing phone number tracking technology on her because you can get someone’s location with their number if you go through an effort to get tracking technology advanced enough to get someone’s location with a phone number. I only want to stalk out of curiousity I’m never going to do anything bad to anyone I stalk it’s ok for me to stalk as long as I remain as discreet as possible I’d never want the people I stalk to find out I stalk them because people are so stalkphobic these days.

Rejection really does mentally fuck me up inside I mean come on being rejected from a hookers service has to be the lowest form of rejection that fucks with my head on the most severe level. Would I feel motivated to stalk if I wasn’t such a lonley guy with such a low rejection case? The answer is no I would not. I’m socially awkward people will voluntarily bring up topics of interest around others out of comfort of doing so yet people won’t bring up topics around me out of discomfort around me his causes me to know I’m not wanted in the social circle and it only motivates to find out more about others the socially unacceptable way being listening to others conversations and stalking.

Stalking most of the time never really begins with bad intentions. But once you start and can't stop you will find yourself going deeper into the rabbit hole until eventually you are two to three moves away from being face to face with your target. And then even by that stage you can still back out but once you are finally in range of your target and they spot you then it is too late. Either panic and do something you never intended to in the first but only took it that far because you were hurt by rejection or do not begin with the stalking in the first place because you are better off just moving on.

Just find another hooker
This is too much for a hooker

she told me she had a body guard
There's no way a lowlife petty whore who has to sell her pussy to survive can afford a bodyguard. Would he be in the hotel room with her at all times even while she's getting fucked. :lul:

Tldr but i say if the bitch rejected you one time fuck off. Don't be desperate to give this worthless whore your money.

i once tried to use a pay toilet when I was not of age and she figured out and blocked me and took me fookin money, mate!
FUCK THIS CUCKOLDRY!!!!

it’s over
I would've reported her to the cops. And lied and said you had sex with her. Put that bitch on a list