Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I go parachuting?

Should I parachute?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have already rid myself of fear of bugs,hunger, poverty,heights to some extent. I just need overcome fear of falling from high height.

I am thinking of parachuting is this good?

Yes, good luck man.
I could never bring myself to do that, height scare the hell out of me and I start losing my balance.

Yesss bro it's also on my bucket list

I have already rid myself of fear of bugs,hunger, poverty,heights to some extent. I just need overcome fear of falling from high height.

Do it and afterwards do some bungee jumping

Your choice, man. Do what you feel is right.

Nothing bad could come from this,if your life is miserable to being with.

Yeah you may end up loving it

Make sure you cut your parachute though.

Also what about fear or dark?

Make sure you cut your parachute though.

Also what about fear or dark?
I have meditated in darkness for sometime already. Would just need do it in a cave at some point for few weeks

I have meditated in darkness for sometime already. Would just need do it in a cave at some point for few weeks

I dont mean like that bro. I mean like going through a dark forest at night or dark park area at night. I have phobia of that, I am very paranoid about it idk why I always imagine somebody will jump me and cut my guts out or some fucking wild animal will eat me but I have been doing it for some time now to try to overcome this phobia its really fucking annoying but I done walks in dark forest areas like 15 times already I am still scared of it but I can do it now before I couldn't even bring myself to do it.

Fucking phobias are so fucking annoying. If only I could overcome social phobia as easily.

I dont mean like that bro. I mean like going through a dark forest at night or dark park area at night. I have phobia of that, I am very paranoid about it idk why I always imagine somebody will jump me and cut my guts out or some fucking wild animal will eat me but I have been doing it for some time now to try to overcome this phobia its really fucking annoying but I done walks in dark forest areas like 15 times already I am still scared of it but I can do it now before I couldn't even bring myself to do it.

Fucking phobias are so fucking annoying. If only I could overcome social phobia as easily.
Yeah we have to overcome them. Its more necessary for us than normies as they don't have as many obstacles.

Good cope, you will forget your inceldom when you jump.
And if you do, you don't want to open the parachute

dafuk is parachuting? you just jump out of a helicopter?

Hit the gym instead.