Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go and get braces now?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So I want my lower third fixed. My plan is sliding genio × BSSO × braces. I have 3k saved up so far. I know one dentist, I once asked how much would braces cost and he said 2k. Should I go and get braces? Will I be able to get bsso afterwards or will I need to get the combo of bsso + braces first? Will I need special braces that goes with bsso is my question.. or just getting normal braces is fine? How would I tell him that I want my palate expanded and fix my overbite? If I go this route I would do braces and skin laser surgery as well as gymcel while I wait for braces to come off then I get sliding genio or bsso or both at the same time. What to do? Experts pls..
Btw tired of my "friends" calling me that Grinch guy who stole Christmas or "do a cringe face bro!"

Last edited:
For how long do you have to keep braces though ? 2 years ?

how bad is your overbite? all modern humans have an overbite to a degree i sort of fixed mine by pushing my jaw forward so the teeth are actually aligned when mewing

For how long do you have to keep braces though ? 2 years ?
Yes I think 2 years.

how bad is your overbite? all modern humans have an overbite to a degree i sort of fixed mine by pushing my jaw forward so the teeth are actually aligned when mewing
I think it is Class I overbite. I also have shitty teeth. One dude in discord told me it's better to get a BSSO AND braces. So I am not sure what to do.. Should I save up for BSSO and braces about 10k or sliding genioplasty and then braces to fix my fucked teeth or bsso + sliding genio + braces combo and save up 15k what will take me a long time to do.
I just saw this dude https://www.realself.com/question/calgary-ab-sliding-genioplasty-bsso and his mandible is similiary recessed to mine, also almost vertical mandible, and chin goes like 40 degrees downwards. So he got recommended a sliding genioplasty and that bsso is not always needed for Class I bite. So I will either get braces +bsso to fix my overbite AND crowded teeth OR I will get sliding genio and braces to simply fix my crowded teeth. Idk what to do honestly.

Edit: I thought about it. I found few private clinics near me that do sliding genioplasty. I am thinking on doing sliding genio to fix my chin and then braces to fix my teeth. Then I will disconnect from the real world for a while and gymcel or even roid hard to cover up my facial ascension. Gonna need to get xrays first tho and consultations. Fuck, hopefully surgeons won't tell me "you need bsso bro". If I ascend, just fuck, that will be so life changing, and I will also have a good body so probs gonna be upper tier normie. Just fuck fuck fuck hands crossed. Just gonna moneymaxx hard from tomorrow, get xrays this month and I need to get rid of my inhibitions to actually go and do it.

Last edited:
Might as well. You might not ascend but at least you will have normal looking teeth.

Might as well. You might not ascend but at least you will have normal looking teeth.
Legit my most subhuman feature is my chin. Chin surgeries make sky and ground difference buddy boyo. If I wanted to fully ascend I would also need orbital rims and lip surgery, possibly lefort 1 but then I would be a chadlite.

So I want my lower third fixed. My plan is sliding genio × BSSO × braces. I have 3k saved up so far. I know one dentist, I once asked how much would braces cost and he said 2k. Should I go and get braces? Will I be able to get bsso afterwards or will I need to get the combo of bsso + braces first? Will I need special braces that goes with bsso is my question.. or just getting normal braces is fine? How would I tell him that I want my palate expanded and fix my overbite? If I go this route I would do braces and skin laser surgery as well as gymcel while I wait for braces to come off then I get sliding genio or bsso or both at the same time. What to do? Experts pls..
Btw tired of my "friends" calling me that Grinch guy who stole Christmas or "do a cringe face bro!"
i f you are doing it just for looks save your money, but there is another option they have a mouth peace that is clear and made out of soft plastic material, something like a mouth guard.