Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get chad fired?

Should I get Chad fired? His only crime is being attractive to foids.

• Yes

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
This tall Chad(lite) guy works at a retail job and didn't do anything to me, but he flirts with foid customers and it's killing me how receptive they are to him.

I know something about him that would probably get him fired. Should I get him fired?

yes do it, literally cuck if wouldnt

What would get him fired? if he is truly Chadlite the halo effect will likely protect his employment.

Fuck that guy. He deserves it

What would get him fired? if he is truly Chadlite the halo effect will likely protect his employment.
I'm pretty sure he'd get fired or at the very least demoted to a position where he doesn't interact with customers.

Chads deserve everything bad to happen to him

Do it. And make sure to film

If you think it'd work. More than likely nothing will be done though. Looks halo is brutal

Okay poll says 9:0 so I'm going to try it first thing tomorrow.

Do it!!! He’s a Chad, so life is basically presented on a silver platter to him; he’ll rebound but let this douche suffer a bit

If you think it'd work. More than likely nothing will be done though. Looks halo is brutal
He works at a big retail chain and deals with customers and has a 14/88 tattoo on his arm. I guess no one noticed or at least no one who cares, and it's surrounded by other tats so it's pretty hard to spot unless you pay attention.
I'm going to write an email to their HR and if that fails I'll post to their social media.
SJWmaxxing to slightly inconvenience Chad, smh.

Yes why even ask

He works at a big retail chain and deals with customers and has a 14/88 tattoo on his arm. I guess no one noticed or at least no one who cares, and it's surrounded by other tats so it's pretty hard to spot unless you pay attention.
I'm going to write an email to their HR and if that fails I'll post to their social media.
SJWmaxxing to slightly inconvenience Chad, smh.
Pretend to be an offended jew! Lol! (Muh holyhoax!)

I like swamp knife!

yes. hes been living life on easy mode so far and hasnt done anything to deserve it

Tread carefully fellow incel, if HR is a foid she’s likely to lash out at you. She’ll hold a little meeting where she says “some individuals have an issue with —“ then practically point at you.

That sounds brutal having to watch that. Destroy him.

Beat him on the head with a hammer instead :chad::banhammer::incel: :feelsthink:

Why even ask? The answer is clear.