Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Should i get a nintendo switch?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Nintendo faggs GTFIH.
I need to know if I should buy this thing.
All of a sudden I see every numale and his bull in college playing on those things.
One of the main things keeping me from buying it is the insane price for the games. Those shits never go on sale and stay full $60 years after they are released, meanwhile games on consoles like the ps4 can be expected to sell for $20 after a year.

Do whatever you want to do. Gl

maybe le wifey's bf will buy it for you if youve been good!

are switch games crackable already? if not u could buy 3ds and get every game free pretty easy

I bought one for like 400€ with a few games.
Never used it and sold it for 250€ a few months ago.

I bought a Switch Lite to play the new Pokemon game because I'm running out of Xbone games and even if it's shit it's a good cope for me.

One of the main things keeping me from buying it is the insane price for the games. Those shits never go on sale and stay full $60 years after they are released, meanwhile games on consoles like the ps4 can be expected to sell for $20 after a year.
Nintendo is barely floating so lowering their prices would mean they would lose more than they gain. As a result people don't really see the point of buying nintendos and they go for pcs which they can play a whole bunch of games from Steam. It's a vicious cycle which makes Nintendo poorer and poorer. I expect it will be closed soon.

It has some great games but most are too expensive and not worth it, I regret buying one. In my opinion the only games worth paying full price for are: Zelda BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Smash, Mario Kart (if you have friends) and Dragon Quest XI (but you can get it cheaper on ps4). Theres many great games that are not worth the 60, games like DKC:TP or Zelda LA are great but not even closet to be worth 60 dollars.

If you are going to pirate it's definitely worth it, if not then don't buy it

I've been a Nintendo fan for a while :)soy:), but I can't been able to convince myself to get one. Too expensive and not much worth playing.

just buy a pc we are the master race bro

If you can find an older model it might be worth it for homebrew but the games worth playing for the price are pretty small in number, you may as well use the money for games on a PC or console you already own.

basing what you do/buy based on others opinion on you because of it is cucked. ignore the NPC :soy: responses and do what you want.

Waiting for a Switch Pro
Yeah I've been kinda waiting for that too. But instead they released a switch lite and now I dont see them releasing a switch pro anytime I'm the next year

just buy a pc we are the master race bro
A decent PC to run the games I'd want to play would easily cost me around 600-700$, plus I'd be playing way more on something that's portable

Nintendo is barely floating so lowering their prices would mean they would lose more than they gain. As a result people don't really see the point of buying nintendos and they go for pcs which they can play a whole bunch of games from Steam. It's a vicious cycle which makes Nintendo poorer and poorer. I expect it will be closed soon.
Ive always wanted nintendo to go bankrupt and join with Microsoft, imagine a console with Xbox hardware and Nintendo's games software plus halo, snoy would get destroyed

Ive always wanted nintendo to go bankrupt and join with Microsoft, imagine a console with Xbox hardware and Nintendo's games software plus halo, snoy would get destroyed
>Join with jewcrosoft
Are you insane? That sounds like a disaster for both parties.
Microsoft has driven all their self owned IP's into the trash and they would do the same with Nintendos.
Imagine a smash bros where you have to pay for half of the characters and stages

Nintendo is an awful company for milking their games (especially Pokemon (each generation is a rehash of the former generation with some tweaks here and there... the last truly original games were gen 5)).

Nintendo faggs GTFIH.
I need to know if I should buy this thing.
All of a sudden I see every numale and his bull in college playing on those things.
cope how you may fren

It has some great games but most are too expensive and not worth it, I regret buying one. In my opinion the only games worth paying full price for are: Zelda BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Smash, Mario Kart (if you have friends) and Dragon Quest XI (but you can get it cheaper on ps4). Theres many great games that are not worth the 60, games like DKC:TP or Zelda LA are great but not even closet to be worth 60 dollars.

If you are going to pirate it's definitely worth it, if not then don't buy it
I'm going to assume you skipped Pokemon Sword and Shield due to gamefreak lying about why they removed the National Dex and the game being lazily made, am I right?

I'm going to assume you skipped Pokemon Sword and Shield due to gamefreak lying about why they removed the National Dex and the game being lazily made, am I right?
Yes, but I'm still debating wheter if I buy that or Modern Warfare

Yes, but I'm still debating wheter if I buy that or Modern Warfare
Eh, whether any of us buy the game or not, since it's Pokemon, it's going to sell gangbusters and GF will keep doing this shit. So you might as well buy them anyway, but many people were saying they regret spending 60$ on the game, so buying Modern Warfare might be better, you'll likely get your money's worth at least.

Nintendo is an awful company for milking their games (especially Pokemon (each generation is a rehash of the former generation with some tweaks here and there... the last truly original games were gen 5)).
gen 6 was the last good one. however the best games of the post 90s pokémon were SoulSilver and Black and White 2 imo

gen 6 was the last good one. however the best games of the post 90s pokémon were SoulSilver and Black and White 2 imo
Indeed G/S/C were the best of the series followed by B/W. B/W had a good storyline but the pokemon were ugly as fuck.

Indeed G/S/C were the best of the series followed by B/W. B/W had a good storyline but the pokemon were ugly as fuck.
idk i’m young so i guess to me they looked ok. vanillite and the garbage pokemon were the only meme ones

Eh, whether any of us buy the game or not, since it's Pokemon, it's going to sell gangbusters and GF will keep doing this shit. So you might as well buy them anyway, but many people were saying they regret spending 60$ on the game, so buying Modern Warfare might be better, you'll likely get your money's worth at least.
I don't carro about boycoting gamefreak or anything, I just don't think the game is worth 60, i'll probably buy modern warfare but I will also have to buy PS plus

646 1
4296F79D00000578 0 image a 72 1500823500484

:feelskek:
maybe le wifey's bf will buy it for you if youve been good!

I don't carro about boycoting gamefreak or anything, I just don't think the game is worth 60, i'll probably buy modern warfare but I will also have to buy PS plus
It's not worth 60$. The game can be finished in less than 20 hours, the game holds your hand, the EXP Share is forcefully integrated and broken as shit, that makes your Pokemon levels ahead of whatever part of the game you're in, and the post game is only 90 mins. long. Doesn't sound like a 60$ game, more like a 20$ game. So you're better not wasting money on that trash heap of a Pokemon game.