Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get a kitty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13256
  • Start date

Should I get a cat?

• Total voters
Deleted member 13256

Deleted member 13256

REEEEEEEEE
-
Do they need a lot of space or would they be cool just being a piece of shit in my room all day with me? Are they hard to take care of?

they would be cool with just being a piece of shit in your room all day with you.

t. my cat is cool with me being that

"no" somehow hurts more than "kys". Especially from someone with a cat avi. It's like the cat itself doesn't want to be with me.
Mio

I kind of want a cat too tbh

Get a pussy instead

Get some nice breed of dog instead, they are useful and loyal.

Nice breen: medium sized nicely built unlike those poodle and caniche and chihuahua abominations.
Get a german shepherd or a doberman.
"no" somehow hurts more than "kys". Especially from someone with a cat avi. It's like the cat itself doesn't want to be with me.
View attachment 50007
Cute

Get some nice breed of dog instead, they are useful and loyal.

Nice breen: medium sized nicely built unlike those poodle and caniche and chihuahua abominations.
Get a german shepherd or a doberman.

Cute
I like dogs but they bark too much and need to much exercise.

View attachment 50007
I'm sorry. I have a cat, or rather my mom does. I like cats, but I don't think I would ever choose to own one. She (the cat) is nice, but generally keeps her distance. I can't help but think she is not really happy. She is an indoor cat, because of the wildlife she would kill (for sport, as we would be feeding her). Cats are an invasive species, and kill billions of birds, rabbits, rodents, etc. every year. That of course is disastrous to native animals, not just the prey, but also the predators that feed on the prey. So you if you do own a cat, you shouldn't let them outdoors.

The reason I vote no is because, I got the impression that you want to own a cat purely for selfish reasons. Cat ownership(or of any pet) is a responsibility, and, it should be primarily for the benefit of the pet. In most cases, it is not a terribly difficult one, but one if you neglect you will cause your cat to suffer. It is also a long-term commitment, as the average lifespan of a domestic cat is 15 years. It is more than just supplying food and a clean litterbox. You have to insure your cat's general wellbeing. You have to make sure your cat is happy and healthy, and if you aren't then your cat probably won't be too.

I'm sorry. I have a cat, or rather my mom does. I like cats, but I don't think I would ever choose to own one. She (the cat) is nice, but generally keeps her distance. I can't help but think she is not really happy. She is an indoor cat, because of the wildlife she would kill (for sport, as we would be feeding her). Cats are an invasive species, and kill billions of birds, rabbits, rodents, etc. every year. That of course is disastrous to native animals, not just the prey, but also the predators that feed on the prey. So you if you do own a cat, you shouldn't let them outdoors.

The reason I vote no is because, I got the impression that you want to own a cat purely for selfish reasons. Cat ownership(or of any pet) is a responsibility, and, it should be primarily for the benefit of the pet. In most cases, it is not a terribly difficult one, but one if you neglect you will cause your cat to suffer. It is also a long-term commitment, as the average lifespan of a domestic cat is 15 years. It is more than just supplying food and a clean litterbox. You have to insure your cat's general wellbeing. You have to make sure your cat is happy and healthy, and if you aren't then your cat probably won't be too.
The reason is worse than I thought! But you're right.

Akarin8

It depends on the cat but you might need to get 2. Though others don't do well with other cats either. It really depends on the cat's personality. That being said you should get a cat if you love them and are willing to do all that is necessary to take care of them. If not I'd say get another type of pet but if you are cool with that cats can be great companions.

Only if you rescue it from a shelter.

It could be suifuel for you. My previous cat was a Chad that impregnated every other female cat in the neighborhood.

It could be suifuel for you. My previous cat was a Chad that impregnated every other female cat in the neighborhood.
Is every day nofap day 1 for you?

High iq

you're gonna get toxoplasmosis and turn into a cuck

We can hardly choose for you. Are you ready to care for it over it's entire lifetime? Can you cover the costs, give it what it needs?

Cats are the most human-like affirmation you will receive. Adopt a cat.

It is more coexistence than unadulterated love. It makes you feel like you earned it. Gigacope but worthwhile.

dude, depends on the cat
you can have a chill dog and a dog that destroys all of your furniture
same with cats

anyways my answer is yes

volcel if you wouldn't

Do you even ask, of course !!!

Yes cats are awesome and way better than stupid humans. My best friend ever is a cat.

>tfw you're the male equivalent of the crazy cat foid
Get a cat, cats are cute af!