Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get a haircut?

Get NT haircut?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Go ER

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
I have shoulder long, healthy hair. I like it but it is definately not NT. Literally every guy I see has either this
Neat-college-prep-undercut-hairstyle-for-men.jpg

or this if they want to have extra swag
10-undercut-with-long-hair-and-beard.jpg

Nothing else. I have no justification for my long hair btw, am no hippy, metal head, etc.
I will need to go to uni soon, as there will be classes that require me to be physically present. There is no way around this, yuck. And I will be judged on my appearence, will need to interact with the prof and other studycels. There is a slight chance of finding friends.

So what do you think? Pls vote

will this haircut guarantee you sex?

Take a shower while you're at it. You'll be out of inceldom in no time.

Just a question of fitting in. Which is to be prefered. Don't expect to get action just because of the new haircut.
Are people mega fags today or what? These haircuts look autistic to me.
Yes they are. And I don't even like em that much. Would rather keep my hair long but I cannot face the wrath of the normie crowd.

No. I also have long hair, at this point im done trying to "fit in" because i never will. Its past shoulder length now so i might get it trimmed but not too short. Unless you are looksmaxing and believe that shorter hair will help you achieve your looksmatch goals,if not then you should keep your hair however you like.

I’m waiting to go home to visit local bsrber

No. I also have long hair, at this point im done trying to "fit in" because i never will. Its past shoulder length now so i might get it trimmed but not too short. Unless you are looksmaxing and believe that shorter hair will help you achieve your looksmatch goals,if not then you should keep your hair however you like.
I could also tie it into a man bun. A few guys still have that. But it became a bit of a numale thing, which I am definately not.

I could also tie it into a man bun. A few guys still have that. But it became a bit of a numale thing, which I am definately not.
True. I tried that and i looked pretty bad but i've seen some guys do it and look okay.

take a shower too and youll acquire all the foids

Be a man grow out your hair. I'm growing my hair out again lol.

It starts with E and ends with R.