Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I Geomaxx In Curryland?

A Hekin Chonker

A Hekin Chonker

Spergcel/Mentalcel
★★
Been thinking of doing this for some time now, If for no other reason than I like the food XD.
Also it's cold af where I live and I'm getting tired of it.
Do you guys think JBW would work with local women? I know it would in Thailand and whatnot but east Asian foids aren't really my thing.

Yes it would work.

if u wanna live in the slums for some pussy then ok

Yes it would work.
100% guaranteed for him,
Dont know where he is on the looks scale, but if he is at least LTN, White and 5´8, I think he should succeed.

imagine the smell

Curry society seems too conservative for geomaxxing to work

100% guaranteed for him,
Dont know where he is on the looks scale, but if he is at least LTN, White and 5´8, I think he should succeed.
He would succeed even if his stats are worse. Currywhores would do anything to get a white dude.

100% guaranteed for him,
White and 5´10.5, Idk what LTN is though
if u wanna live in the slums for some pussy then ok
It's not all slums tbh, especially in more developed places like Kerala. Also a lot of guys, especially on here, would do a lot more than that to get pussy.

LTN = Low Tier Normie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back