Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I file for disability checks

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I have a real disability but it doesn’t really keep me from sitting at a desk and doing a office job. I’ve been told I’d qualify for disability but I’m afraid of not having much money and permanent NEETdom would probably drive me insane.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

yeah you should people work 60years just to neet when they retire so if you can get it its worth imo

If you need higher amounts of. income, dont do it.

yeah you should people work 60years just to neet when they retire so if you can get it its worth imo
If you need higher amounts of. income, dont do it.
True, I’ve been told they only pay like $750 a month? That would cover my current bills and leave me a few hundred a month tbh.

Do it and start freelancing for extra buck. Would make you a nice modest living.

This. If you can stand it just shekelmaxx.
True, but any time I see a normie I want to strangle them. I’m also taking multiple pain killers a day just to cope with pain. Being reliant on the Government seems cucked, but maybe that’s just cope.

Ask @Grotesque

Do both. Work at an office job that pays cash part time and also file for disability.
Then you get the best of both.

Yes bro, NEETing is infinitely better than wagecucking.

True, I’ve been told they only pay like $750 a month? That would cover my current bills and leave me a few hundred a month tbh.
Up to $770/month + plus $190/month food stamps + most states include a bit extra like NY gives me $87/month. Plus, you can get really cheap housing once you're on SSI. It's easily enough to live on for incels. Not so much if you're a normalshit with bitches and kids. That's why niggresses go the welfare route and shit out as many niglets as they can.

There's no risk in applying on ssa.gov. It's going to take months for the process to get going anyway.

Do both. Work at an office job that pays cash part time and also file for disability.
Then you get the best of both.
You can only have $2000 in assets when applying, so I don't recommend this unless it's like a very low amount of hours. They thoroughly check your work history, you can't bullshit like you can in most job interviews. Plus, you're trying to prove you can't work, so...

Do it and start freelancing for extra buck. Would make you a nice modest living.
This is optimal. Even something like Amazon mTurk is fine. Just stay under the limits for when they have to file taxes on you.

Reminder that Elliot Rodger was on SSI for years. So, don't worry about limits and such too much.

I would advise you to at least try to get it. You might get denied anyway

do you have disability ? if you do,yes do it. but dont do it if youre not disabled tbh.

tfw not NEET :(

Uncle Sam needs YOU, to be a parasite.
iu

I would advise you to at least try to get it. You might get denied anyway
Most people get denied their first try, even with a Jew lawyer. They purposely do this to antagonize you. I was lucky and was accepted my first time, probably because they thought I'd go on a raping rampage.

Most people get denied their first try, even with a Jew lawyer. They purposely do this to antagonize you. I was lucky and was accepted my first time, probably because they thought I'd go on a raping rampage.
Should I get a Jew lawyer or is it not necessary?

Just tell the welfare office you have crippling depression/social anxiety and get your neetbux brother

This may be a good turn. You can LDAR in peace.

yes bro

fuck giving the jews money

Just tell the welfare office you have crippling depression/social anxiety and get your neetbux brother
That works for welfare, not SSI. Which is a lot less money and will eventually be taken away.

That works for welfare, not SSI. Which is a lot less money and will eventually be taken away.
Well another option is to somehow get yourself fired from a company so that you can collect unemployment but the stipulations for doing so are pretty strict. And even once you're getting unemployment checks you have to prove that you are going on job interviews and seeking out employment

The answer is yes.

How long do you think you can stay on disability?

I tried it and got denied.
JFL

They thoroughly check your work history, you can't bullshit like you can in most job interviews. Plus, you're trying to prove you can't work, so...

I've recently been diagnosed with Autism level 1 (Asperger's), ADHD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I have absolutely no work history; I've been a NEET since high school.

Is this sufficient to apply for SSI or do I need more substantial documentation proving my inability to work (such as evidence of applying for job interviews but failing, or even evidence of working but failing)?

How long do you think you can stay on disability?
At my age, very likely for life. I knew numerous people in my group therapy were on SSI for a long time. Once you get on it, there's like no checks to see if you're better. And autism is incurable, so I think I'm set forever. Plus, I'm moving into housing for specifically disabled people, it's not like they can just tell me to get out.

I've recently been diagnosed with Autism level 1 (Asperger's), ADHD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I have absolutely no work history; I've been a NEET since high school.

Is this sufficient to apply for SSI or do I need more substantial documentation proving my inability to work (such as evidence of applying for job interviews but failing, or even evidence of working but failing)?
In the US, I think you have a great chance. Autism seems to be an automatic approval. You don't need anything about failed jobs and job interviews, they do a thorough investigation of your work history. If it's what you say, you're easily good there.

Warning that you'll probably be rejected your first try and need to appeal, that's just how the retarded system is. They try to draw it out and make you quit the process. I was lucky that I was accepted right away, probably because they thought I'd murder my therapist or something.

At my age, very likely for life. I knew numerous people in my group therapy were on SSI for a long time. Once you get on it, there's like no checks to see if you're better. And autism is incurable, so I think I'm set forever. Plus, I'm moving into housing for specifically disabled people, it's not like they can just tell me to get out.

In the US, I think you have a great chance. Autism seems to be an automatic approval. You don't need anything about failed jobs and job interviews, they do a thorough investigation of your work history. If it's what you say, you're easily good there.

Warning that you'll probably be rejected your first try and need to appeal, that's just how the retarded system is. They try to draw it out and make you quit the process. I was lucky that I was accepted right away, probably because they thought I'd murder my therapist or something.

How much money do you earn monthly exploiting the social welfare programs?

Smoke em if you got em, I say!

My psychologist wants to force feed me the wagecuckpill and 'rehabilitate' me, but I know what misery would await me if I pretend to be a normalfag and work for a living.

In our last session, he associated being on SSI with 'failure' in life. But to me, it would be the culmination of my life: getting paid to LDAR, which society has made into my full-time occupation since adolescence.

My ultimate goal is to get my own apartment, like you, and I wonder how that process would go. How do I demonstrate to the Social Security Administration that I need the full amount of money they have to offer, despite the fact that my parents are still providing for me? Should I arrange rent payments to my parents and allege that I buy my own provisions?

Last edited:
My psychologist wants to force feed me the wagecuckpill and 'rehabilitate' me, but I know what misery would await me if I pretend to be a normalfag and work for a living.

In our last session, he associated being on SSI with 'failure' in life. But to me, it would be the culmination of my life: getting paid to LDAR, which society has made into my full-time occupation since adolescence.

My ultimate goal is to get my own apartment, like you, and I wonder how that process would go. How do I demonstrate to the Social Security Administration that I need the full amount of money they have to offer, despite the fact that my parents are providing for me? Should I arrange rent payments to my parents and allege that I buy my own provisions?
Mental health people have to push the wagecuck stuff. All of mine have, and my current therapist still does. They won't directly lead you to SSI unless you're totally fucked up. My fat cunt oneitis counselor Debra associated SSI like that, also.

When you apply to SSI, they'll figure all of that out. In NY, if you're living with your parents and they pay for stuff, you get like 70% of the full SSI total of $780 per month. If you move out, or pay a certain amount of rent to your parents, you can claim the full amount, or close to it.

I would avoid lying whatsoever to people that handle your SSI case. I know that many out there think they're easy to scam and such, and they don't know what they're talking about. I can guarantee you that these social security people don't fuck around.

Mental health people have to push the wagecuck stuff.

My psychologist phrased this as "contributing to the community," but there is no such thing in this alienated hellscape. Where I live hardly qualifies as a "community" for normalfags, let alone an autist.

I would avoid lying whatsoever to people that handle your SSI case. I know that many out there think they're easy to scam and such, and they don't know what they're talking about. I can guarantee you that these social security people don't fuck around.

I think that if you already have solid credentials, you could add urgency to your SSI case by feigning suicidal inclinations and getting admitted for a few days. I've considered this as per Uncle Remus's Guide to SSI.

Not sure if I want to wait a year go through an SSI appeal, or spend three days getting fed Jewpills for the first time in my life.

Last edited:
My psychologist phrased this as "contributing to the community," but there is no such thing in this alienated hellscape. Where I live hardly qualifies as a "community" for normalfags, let alone an autist.

I think that if you already have solid credentials, you could add urgency to your SSI case by feigning suicidal inclinations and getting admitted for a few days. I've considered this as per Uncle Remus's Guide to SSI.

Not sure if I want to wait a year go through an SSI appeal, or spend three days getting fed Jewpills for the first time in my life.
I was admitted for 3 weeks, and I know it helped my case as my case worker specifically needed info from the mental hospital I was in. It's not the worst idea.

You should go for it. You can NEET this way.

Anything to avoid wageslaving should be done.

@Grotesque had some great info in here which is why I'm saving this thread. Collecting NEETbuxx is the best option for incels.

valuable info, thanks @Grotesque

I know I've got a learning disability and I have depression. I'm unsure if I'm depressed because of where I am today or if I have true clinical depression. With no health insurance I'm unable to be diagnosed. If I can get diagnosed and If I have clinical depression then I would certainly qualify for SSI. At least in Florida since that's where I live. I'm unsure about other states.

I know I've got a learning disability and I have depression. I'm unsure if I'm depressed because of where I am today or if I have true clinical depression. With no health insurance I'm unable to be diagnosed. If I can get diagnosed and If I have clinical depression then I would certainly qualify for SSI. At least in Florida since that's where I live. I'm unsure about other states.
Florida is one of the red states that doesn't give Medicaid to adults. Sucks.

Qualifying for SSI and actually receiving it are different things. Depression itself would be possible, but very tough to get SSI.