Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i fight a guy who's always bringing me down

Should i fight him?

• Yes knock him out

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No leave it

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
This son of a bitch I know always reminds me of my subhumanity, my poor life, he always brags about his wealth and how he's doing better than me. Should I go knock him out or just never talk to him? Btw he's what I'd call a "friend" jfl.

Lmao, just enjoy spending time with him, maybe he'll help u later.

Of course you should. Beat the fuck out of him and when he is on the floor keep kicking him

No because no one will side with you. They'll just think you're a crazy nutjob.

This son of a bitch I know always reminds me of my subhumanity, my poor life, he always brags about his wealth and how he's doing better than me. Should I go knock him out or just never talk to him? Btw he's what I'd call a "friend" jfl.
roasties hate men who fight, if they fought they are genetically disadvantaged because of someone was able to insult them in the first place it’s over

I wouldn't do that to a friend

This friend, have you said anything to the effect of "Hey, maybe don't brag, it makes me sad about my life?"

This friend, have you said anything to the effect of "Hey, maybe don't brag, it makes me sad about my life?"
They humble brag a lot, like subtly drop hints they're doing this and that. And when I tell them why they're bragging, they'll act all surprised and say am jealous.
I wouldn't do that to a friend
But he isn't a real friend, he's showing his true colours. Whenever I think i have an ally in this world, I am wrong.

Everyone will probably side with him

They humble brag a lot, like subtly drop hints they're doing this and that. And when I tell them why they're bragging, they'll act all surprised and say am jealous.

But have you said "I don't like when you brag" or do you just point out that they're bragging?

But have you said "I don't like when you brag" or do you just point out that they're bragging?
But I don't want to show my emotions infront of him because he'll think he has the upper hand, he's very narcissistic I think

But I don't want to show my emotions infront of him because he'll think he has the upper hand, he's very narcissistic I think

What's the greater extreme? Showing emotions, or punching a guy who never intentionally hurt you or disrespected you?

I'd say let him be. He's a jerk, he is probably very insecure and doesn't realize what he's doing. But you can cancel the friendship. Definitely don't attack him physically, that's just low iq.

What's the greater extreme? Showing emotions, or punching a guy who never intentionally hurt you or disrespected you?
I think i will just avoid him tbh, he's just trying to lower me further
I'd say let him be. He's a jerk, he is probably very insecure and doesn't realize what he's doing. But you can cancel the friendship. Definitely don't attack him physically, that's just low iq.
True boyo

I think i will just avoid him tbh, he's just trying to lower me further

Making assumptions is what echo chamber lizards do. It's so easy to be like "Nah, I know what he's doing and I refuse to dig deeper." Be better than that.

At least tell him to piss off with his bragging and that you don't give a shit. If he continues, at least you warned him.

I'm sure he has some insecurity or weakness. Whenever you figure it out just bring that up constantly

You should do one better and kill him (In minecraft with a diamond sword)

Just ghost him. If you hit him, he may get the upper hand and kick your ass. Even if you win, everyone will hate you and treat him like the victim.