Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I femboymaxx to get bitches or is that gay?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
40% gay
Should I femboymaxx to get bitches?
I was thinking that since I'm short, skinny and have a relatively feminine face that I should consider it. Basically to grow out my hair, dye it, wear makeup, dye my nails and shit. Would that actually have any effect or will I just come of as a fag?

Pls no bulli

There's nothing gay about being effeminate and some toilets prefer effeminate men.

Unfortunately you still need to have a minimum of good looks to pull off a good femboy look.

Also, we need to reclaim the word "Femcel" to mean "effeminate male Incel" and use the term "Toiletcel" or "Foidcel" for those fakecel Volcels that claim to be "female Incels".

How will it get you pussy when you become a tranny?

I think what you're describing is a prettyboy. Femboys don't attract women they attract trannies and homosexuals

Sounds like the gaslighting and grooming is working on you.

You still wont get bitches

Maybe you can go for the alternative look and nichemaxx in the underground setup.
Might work if you are not turbo subhuman

Wtf is this faggot thread

this makeup is all you need :society:

Kill this faggot

I think what you're describing is a prettyboy. Femboys don't attract women they attract trannies and homosexuals

And also prettyboymaxxing route is only available during highschool age, maybe some college. If you graduated already OP its over for prettyboying.

unless you become a tranny,you will just look like a freak of nature.even if you become one you will probably still be a freak of nature. and if you become a tranny, you will lose your ability to reproduce and if you look like a freak even seamaxxing(seamaxxing is degenerate and a sin but you don't need me to tell you that) probably won't work due to how ugly and weird you will look.

in other words even if you are a huge degenerate,trannymaxxing is a huge risk.don't do it.it's a sin and in terms of what you get it's a huge bet that will most likely fuck you over more then anything.

that kind of stuff is a sin(becoming a tranny totally is),but it has come to my mind,so i think i understand what you are thinking.

This guy really got 40% for confusing those terms jfl

Yes you will ascend

with a faggot taking you in the ass

I was thinking that since I'm short, skinny and have a relatively feminine face that I should consider it. Basically to grow out my hair, dye it, wear makeup, dye my nails and shit. Would that actually have any effect or will I just come of as a fag?

Pls no bulli
this seems like something you've been thinking about for a while, do you have any desire to do these things?

Pls no bulli
The women will just think you’re gay

either you are gay af or you're just way too fucking desperate.

nevertheless, it's not gonna work

no it's faggotry
I agree 100%. If you like it, do it.

But what I see in the gay male community is males appropriating female styles & mannerisms!
This is cucking for foids on a massive scale. I'd like to see a male go gay and yet keep his deep voice and masculine aura, and not go limp-wristed and do each others nails :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Dude the grooming worked on you :lul:

Yeah I meant prettyboy. I remembered that I read about it somewhere but I forgot what it was called.

If you look like Knajjd, then you could totally do it. If not, if an ugly male, then you couldn't.

compose a symphony. bitches love symphonies

If by "femboymaxx" you mean prettyboymaxx then go for it. Young holes love the pretty boy/tik tok E-boy look.

View: https://youtu.be/KUbVx1xmt4I

You need to be very lean, have a good bone structure and good hair to pull it off though.

Yes it's gay. Now please die, you faggot.

Its completely gay

Based if you ascend.

Gay if you don't ascend.

Do you feel lucky?

Teen foids and foids in general DO NOT seek femboys or effeminated men, not even the kpop idols they claim to worship, they want masculine-looking males, older or younger, with sexual experiences; try to get a job with high income and status, it has more chances to help you have success.

You’ll look like a faggot and probably get raped by some tranny in an alley way :lul:

I keep seeing these shit threads on here. This gay thing has to stop. It will only lead you to chopping off your own penis in the process. Whoever is trying to groom you right now, let them know they will never be a woman and that they should off themselves. Humanity will never be free from the curse of faggotry.

It's gay, if you want to know.

How did this gay faggot only get 40%. He should be permabanned

Pls no bulli
Trying to become something you aren't is disrespecting yourself, which is worse than foids not wanting you.