Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I eat fesikh?

Should I eat raw rotten fish?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Tomorrow is Orthodox Easter, my desert subhumans like to celebrate by eating rotten fish, should I join in on the festivities? What could go wrong? Worst case I throw up, best case it kills me.

@Amacko @Robtical @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @Transcended Trucel

Don't do it bro, I wouldn't want "It's over for fesikhcels" written on my tombstone.

inshallah u wont die

I wouldn't tbh

Get in touch with your culture bro

Eat if you want to die.

I would try it. You only live once. as incel you dont get to make any special memories. But eating fesikh and other odd ethnic food will definetly leave an impression.

You're not forced to eat it. Pretend like you took a piece and eay other stuff instead.
I don't have to to eat it, I'm just thinking if I should try it.

Are you Orthodox bro? I thought you were Egyptian. I know there are Copts in the Middle East, but I figured it was considered different from mainstream Orthodoxy by now.

Are you Orthodox bro? I thought you were Egyptian. I know there are Copts in the Middle East, but I figured it was considered different from mainstream Orthodoxy by now.
They are different from Eastern Orthodox churches, but they share the same dates for Christmas and Easter. I'm a member of the Coptic church but not actually religious.

No wtf whu would you eat this? Sandniggers and curry's are seriously low IQ religious nutjobs, you guys need to ditch this religion bullshit asap.

does not sound tasty tbh. I wouldn't

They are different from Eastern Orthodox churches, but they share the same dates for Christmas and Easter. I'm a member of the Coptic church but not actually religious.
Interesting. You’re the first Coptic I’ve met tbh.

No wtf whu would you eat this? Sandniggers and curry's are seriously low IQ religious nutjobs, you guys need to ditch this religion bullshit asap.
The fish itself has nothing to do with religion.

I know a few Copts irl but I've never heard them talk about eating this stuff ngl

you have nothing to lose in that case
I want to take pride in eating it, the same way @chudur-budur takes pride in the time he shat in a street in India.

I want to take pride in eating it, the same way @chudur-budur takes pride in the time he shat in a street in India.

Pride doesn't come from eating, it comes from shitting. It's a pride only when you gobble fesikh and then shit that on an open street.

Even better if you could shat that fesikh eaten shit inside an ethnic whore's gaping mouth.

Pride doesn't come from eating, it comes from shitting. It's a pride only when you gobble fesikh and then shit that on an open street.
I'm not ready to do that.

I'm not ready to do that.

Keep striving buddy boyo, keep striving for the greatness, start with eating fesikh and the rest will come naturally (hopefully on the next day).

Even better if you could shat that fesikh eaten shit inside an ethnic whore's gaping mouth.

You got that idea from the video you posted yesterday u faggot

Worst case is fucking explosive diarrhea

You got that idea from the video you posted yesterday u faggot

Not really, I talk about shitting in people's mouth on the internet since 2017, you can check my post history.

@tehgymcel420 can vouch for me as well.

Not really, I talk about shitting in people's mouth on the internet since 2017, you can check my post history.

Ah very based

I guess you're right.
I always am, the real question is are you gonna go through it? The chances of actually dying are very low from what I’ve seen. You’re more likely to just vomit and shit everywhere.

Why not. Should be a interesting experience.

Tenor 2

I always am, the real question is are you gonna go through it? The chances of actually dying are very low from what I’ve seen. You’re more likely to just vomit and shit everywhere.
I don't know if I can do it.