Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I drop out?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I legit can't take it anymore, and my mind can't seem to grasp knowledge ever since high school ended

Weekly assignments are hard af, ADHD fucking up with my studying habits, going to college everyday just to get brutally mogged by normies and the one foid in my CS course (who gets all the attention btw). Also none of my classmates give a fuck because they know how to program already. Hell, the one dude I used to talk with forgot about me and just befriended some random normcuck.

Absolutely 0 friends, zero motivation, zero knowledge or talent, and want to kill myself when thinking how much of a failure I feel.
At this point I just wanna learn self taught programming since I just hate college so fucking much, and I wouldn't wanna be ordered around by an asshole boss either

Don't take advice from this forum. Not like niggas here would anything else but type 3 words responses but whatever. Self learning programming is a decent idea but you really need to work hard to get a job.

I was shit in school. Failed everything, I was ugly as fuck, plus I failed high school multiple times. Today I’m still an ugly failure with no job or future. Wish I had the balls to end it :dab:

Self learning programming is a decent idea but you really need to work hard to get a job.
I'd do everything in my power just to not have to deal with deadlines and waking up early just to get mogged in every single possible aspect
Maybe I'd disappoint my parents, but imo I could just get by leeching off them, doing part time jobs and learning programming on the meanwhile so they don't think I'm a complete failure
At the beginning I was very excited about my career but rn I just feel like offing myself
Whatever you end up doing, don't take advice from this forum. Not like niggas here would anything else but type 3 words responses but whatever.
True tbh, even before the quality wasn't so poor

You just gotta work 40 - 50 hrs/wk to get by. I would stay in college if it were free like it is for me, but drop out if you have to pay and its not worth it. Finals are almost done in a week.

Self learning programming is hard as fuck especially because there is no structure to anything and you need a ton of motivation and drive, which obviously if you lack while in college, it's not gonna be any different outside of college.

doing part time jobs and learning programming on the meanwhile so they don't think I'm a complete failure
At the beginning I was very excited about my career but rn I just feel like offing myself
you can't compete with these normans. they dedicate every second of their being for literally decades towards one autistic function, all to earn like 30-50% more than minimum wage.

they all think that theyre gunna get some cushy 100k a year job but it never happens, thats only for the creme of the crop, the majority of which were born into parents making alot of money.

Self learning programming is hard as fuck especially because there is no structure to anything and you need a ton of motivation and drive, which obviously if you lack while in college, it's not gonna be any different outside of college.
:yes:

i disagree with this tbh. in college youre forced to learn a bunch of subjects and things youre not interested in where on your own you can only learn what you want to know about. like he has no reason to even have to learn "general coding" he could just learn some specific part about it like how to make a script to do x thing for a web browser or what have you.

imo college is for normie niggers who think that sucking off kikes will result in them getting payed a nice wage

so it's over?
But tbf, I'd still be more motivated if it meant I don't have to interact with people at all or deal with deadlines. Hell my government even has a free online certification for HTML and CSS.
i disagree with this tbh. in college youre forced to learn a bunch of subjects and things youre not interested in where on your own you can only learn what you want to know about. like he has no reason to even have to learn "general coding" he could just learn some specific part about it like how to make a script to do x thing for a web browser or what have you.

imo college is for normie niggers who think that sucking off kikes will result in them getting payed a nice wage
yeah forgot to mention this
I've had to deal with social studies and other cucked shit that makes me wanna throw up. Math is ok but I feel like it's terribly unnecessary when you already got the basics right. Nevermind Calc.
In Engineering class you have to work with groups and learn about useless stuff like who founded this and that.

Edit: There's also the kikecine, haven't taken the 3rd dose yet which will 100% be mandatory and it has mRNA bullshit

Last edited:

That's great and all but how is knowing how to make a script do x in a web browser supposed to land him a job, nowadays in tech field you need to know at least 1 full technology stack which synergizes to land a job.

For a webdev job for instance, generally you'd need to know a frontend framework such as React or Angular, a backend/server framework such as Node/Express, a database system such as MongoDB or MySQL, a testing/assertion suite, a fully featured programming language and HTML/CSS/Javascript (obviously).

Learning these languages and frameworks and how to glue them all together requires some general coding knowledge before you can even begin.

Software nowadays is all breadth-of-knowledge code monkey slavery unless you get a cushy management job (which some hypersocial normie will cuck you out of).

Last edited:
If you figure out what you need and want, the path can be pretty straightforward. It's not simple but it's definitely not hard as fuck if you can avoid watching a trillion tutorials and not typing a single line of code or actually deciding what fucking job you want to get. Most people who finish CS need to self learn at least some shit (or worse, buy fucking courses) to even get a job most of the time anyways.

That's great and all but how is knowing how to make a script do x in a web browser supposed to land him a job, nowadays in tech field you need to know at least 1 full technology stack which synergizes to land a job.

For a webdev job for instance, generally you'd need to know a frontend framework such as React or Angular, a backend/server framework such as Node/Express, a database system such as MongoDB or MySQL, a testing/assertion suite, a fully featured programming language and HTML/CSS/Javascript (obviously).

Learning these languages and frameworks and how to glue them all together requires some general coding knowledge before you can even begin.

Software nowadays is all breadth-of-knowledge code monkey slavery unless you get a cushy management job (which some hypersocial normie will cuck you out of).
that describes every single field and is why its not worth participating in the kikes economic slavery game. everyone should just do the minimum possible to get by

If you figure out what you need and want, the path can be pretty straightforward. It's not simple but it's definitely not hard as fuck if you can avoid watching a trillion tutorials and not typing a single line of code or actually deciding what fucking job you want to get. Most people who finish CS need to self learn at least some shit (or worse, buy fucking courses) to even get a job most of the time anyways.
whats the point in competing to masta' to select you as a slave? its crazy the amount people are willing to bend over all in order to just be selected to a lifetime of servitude for the sheckle. people that are spending multiple years learning some autistic shit just to earn slightly more sheckles are complete slaves to kikes and they wil subsequently be harvested

whats the point in competing to masta' to select you as a slave? its crazy the amount people are willing to bend over all in order to just be selected to a lifetime of servitude for the sheckle. people that are spending multiple years learning some autistic shit just to earn slightly more sheckles are complete slaves to kikes and they wil subsequently be harvested
I want money nigga. My country is going to fucking shit, I don't care that my labor is being exploited or whatever. I've got 1-2 years max left before my NEET lifestyle becomes unsustainable and then I'd either have to get a shit paying job or a good paying one (or die) and I know which one I want.

I want money nigga. My country is going to fucking shit, I don't care that my labor is being exploited or whatever. I've got 1-2 years max left before my NEET lifestyle becomes unsustainable and then I'd either have to get a shit paying job or a good paying one (or die) and I know which one I want.
yeah youre controlled by kikes who manipulate your economy as they see nessisary to elict the desired response out of their goys (what you are doing now) dance monkey dance

yeah youre controlled by kikes who manipulate your economy as they see nessisary to elict the desired response out of their goys (what you are doing now) dance monkey dance
Damn okay bro. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

that describes every single field and is why its not worth participating in the kikes economic slavery game. everyone should just do the minimum possible to get by
Yep this is why I also commit time theft at my job :feelsLSD:
Legit I spend like maybe 30% of the time working and rest 70% on my phone in the maintenance room, sometimes I even bring my laptop and play games :feelskek::feelskek:

Kikes make a million, I make a nickel, that's why they can suck on my pickle

College, one of the biggest scams next to Covid and war on terrorist

Exactly what i thought was awaiting me if i joined college

You should attempt a trial of Methylphenidate or Oxiracetam before stopping.
I used to take meds in middle school until I noticed I didn't need them anymore. But nowadays depression prolly made my brain go backwards.

One thing that is gonna catch up to me though, is the mandatory mRNA death jabs. Up to 4th dose if you wanna keep coping about getting a career. Honestly if that's what it takes I think I'll just be better off going back home to leech off and work in some dead end part time job.

That's literally me. I'm also considering dropping out. I have no friends and no drive. I don't even go to uni anymore. The only reason I haven't dropped out already is that my parents would see me as a useless piece of shit. They spent a lot of money on me. I don't know what to do tbh. I've been learning to program too but I'm not sure if I'll ever land a job.

I used to take meds in middle school until I noticed I didn't need them anymore. But nowadays depression prolly made my brain go backwards.

They would've helped me immensely in group therapy...I chronically felt like shid.

I legit can't take it anymore, and my mind can't seem to grasp knowledge ever since high school ended

Weekly assignments are hard af, ADHD fucking up with my studying habits, going to college everyday just to get brutally mogged by normies and the one foid in my CS course (who gets all the attention btw). Also none of my classmates give a fuck because they know how to program already. Hell, the one dude I used to talk with forgot about me and just befriended some random normcuck.

Absolutely 0 friends, zero motivation, zero knowledge or talent, and want to kill myself when thinking how much of a failure I feel.
At this point I just wanna learn self taught programming since I just hate college so fucking much, and I wouldn't wanna be ordered around by an asshole boss either
Maybe try to have a year off to cool yourself ?i have nothing too in college for the third time

Try jacking your penis :feelsLSD: