Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over should i drop out off community college

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
i can’t keep my gpa high enough to transfer to a university and i don’t think an associates degree will do me any good

I dropped out of my community college no point in perusing a useless degree and getting mogged by normies and seeing entitled foids

are you gonna neet then

Same I think I'll drop out by the end of the term I have no idea what to do with my life

I didn't even go to college. Mogs me.

Just get the damn degree. The amount of credits you have don't matter if you don't get a degree.

best thing you will do is leaving college

Yes, drop out. There's no guarantee you'll get a job in the field you study, and even if you do you could end up hating it so all of it goes to waste. That's what happened to me. Spent 4 years gradeslaving and 2 years internslaving, then lost all motivation to work in the field (CS like all permavirgin faggots). Instead you should job hop until you find something that's either enjoyable or minimal effort.

drop out and go to trade school.

Yes, drop out. There's no guarantee you'll get a job in the field you study, and even if you do you could end up hating it so all of it goes to waste. That's what happened to me. Spent 4 years gradeslaving and 2 years internslaving, then lost all motivation to work in the field (CS like all permavirgin faggots). Instead you should job hop until you find something that's either enjoyable or minimal effort.
honestly, not a bad idea.

honestly, not a bad idea.
It's actually what I tried to do when I was early in college and wanted to drop out (2016), but the job market was so fucked I couldn't even get hired as a janitor FFS. Now it seems most places will hire even drug addicts and ex-cons they're so desperate for workers. The gap between jobs that require no education or experience and the good ol' bachelor's degree and 4 year exp required jobs is getting narrower by the day. This is why zoomer males aren't bothering to go to college, on top of being incel of course.

It's actually what I tried to do when I was early in college and wanted to drop out (2016), but the job market was so fucked I couldn't even get hired as a janitor FFS. Now it seems most places will hire even drug addicts and ex-cons they're so desperate for workers. The gap between jobs that require no education or experience and the good ol' bachelor's degree and 4 year exp required jobs is getting narrower by the day. This is why zoomer males aren't bothering to go to college, on top of being incel of course.
so are all zoomers going to trade school then?

also I noticed people are overdoing it in certain fields like CS, too many applicants make it a nightmare to get a job. I've heard that people after college will go months and months without a job while having a CS degree, pretty brutal.

so are all zoomers going to trade school then?
average trade school graduate makes more than a college graduate but that is because of the shit degrees some people decide to pick. However, top college students will make more than trade school graduates. Most zoomers do not go to trade school.

average trade school graduate makes more than a college graduate but that is because of the shit degrees some people decide to pick. However, top college students will make more than trade school graduates. Most zoomers do not go to trade school.
then they go to university?

get ur gpa up, chico.
cope with hard work tbh cause money is gonna be the only good cope inna min

over

listen time is money, you can never get time back. College can be a gateway to success while it can make your life even more difficult. This is a big investment you're making, make sure you are 100 percent comfortable with the decision. If your degree isn't in the STEM field and you don't plan on going to a solid grad school with a different degree (law school etc), college might be a waste of time for you. I see certain degrees people are pursuing and the unrealistic standards they say they'll make after college and it sort of hurts me when I hear it. Make sure the route you decide to pick makes you money in the long run, sure you can cope with being kinda broke in your 20's but what happens in your 30's, 40's, 50's etc, can you continue coping while being extremely broke? Struggling to make ends meet while you keep getting older and declining health wise.

I think my grades and gpa from high school are completely abysmal that community college would reject me.

you should drop out and get some drugs

If you're suffering from low grades, then I'm sorry to break the bad news to you.

UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES REQUIRE AN IQ OF 120 (FOR STEM).

If you're suffering from low grades, then I'm sorry to break the bad news to you.

UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES REQUIRE AN IQ OF 120 (FOR STEM).
my main problem is my lack of discipline. i keep spending all day goofing off instead of studying and doing assignments

i am reading atomic habits which may help me if i apply what i learn to my life

yeah join the club and just ldar

dont go trade school route. You will fail miserably competing with normies.
Try harder
Take a break from the blackpill and focus on study.
PM me

i can’t keep my gpa high enough to transfer to a university and i don’t think an associates degree will do me any good
Just became a plumber. You'll get laid left and right :feelzez:

just become a fuckin welder

You already made it this far. Just finish the associates degree and leave. At least it will be one more thing to put on your resume so that in the future you can get a good job which can pay for your copes.

also I noticed people are overdoing it in certain fields like CS, too many applicants make it a nightmare to get a job. I've heard that people after college will go months and months without a job while having a CS degree, pretty brutal.
probably because a CS degree doesn't teach you any full set of skills for any actual job in the field. you learn some programming syntax, some data structures and aglos, some hardware architecture, maths, just some all around general info about tech. a cs degree doesnt prepare you for any real role. to do that you have to research roles yourself and learn the relevant tech and skills that that role requires. a CS degree gives you a headstart to that but is not required.

depends how much it costs and how much more time it will take

I'm gonna rope if I don't get 2:1 tbh