Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I download Minecraft

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I need something relaxing to play. I always avoided Minecraft because of the cringe surrounding it. I can play the vita version which is the original console version. The file size is fairly large and my Internet speed is low. Is it worth the download?

I need something relaxing to play. I always avoided Minecraft because of the cringe surrounding it. I can play the vita version which is the original console version. The file size is fairly large and my Internet speed is low. Is it worth the download?
Go ahead. I prefer ark

It gets boring after a few days for me

Minecraft in 2012 was the best, it was just before it became mainstream and cringe too

Minecraft is fun but the new faggots that mojang hired have been trying to turn it into shit recently. Vita version is very low end and it would run really poorly and there are no infinite worlds but it can still be fun tbh if you don't mind these things.

It gets boring after a few days for me
Tbh, survival mode is quite boring to me. The "Lego aspect" of the game is where the true fun is imho. Wouldn't mind a game built entirely around that concept.

Minecraft can be fun but in my experience it also gets repetitive and boring after a while

when i play mc i make it some sort of challenge run due to how boring the game is

its nice to have a world to come back to once in a while

mod it, play online servers like 2b2t

try playing crysis 2 its a good OG game

Do it. Personally I think the caves and cliffs update is kind of annoying but its still a fun game

Gets boring quickly if you play it without friends