Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I do it ?

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
My Chad/Chadlite roomate is currently fucking his small blonde gf in the room next to mine and I can hear everything. I'm currently drunk enough and very-very low inhib. Should I barge into their room wile they're doing it and tell them that they are pissing me off ? I have to stand my ground

Edit : they are currently in the bathroom and I can hear them giggling. Should I do it still ?

Yeah tbh, they're making too much noise

I thought this was gonna be about something else tbh

Yes,but do something very disgusting,annoying or weird that ruins their mood,politeness will get you nowhere

Fuck man consider getting a new roomate. I would def sui if I were you.

Drug both of them, then fuck her

Piss on them while shouting "who ordered lemonade?"

Yes. We want to be entertained.

Let us know how it goes.

go there knock him unconcius fuck his foid, but ask first, say that if she don't want she must say "yes"" and if she want she need to say "no", it will confuse her and she will say "no" but it will mean "yes", I'm also drunk

FUCK FUCK FUCKKI'm so autistic Idk why the fuck I did that I rushed into the bathroom and screamed that they were pissing me off and then I pissed in the WC right next to them while tey were frozen in place FUCKKKK FUCK my Heart is racing so fast Idk what to do they are currently speaking in the corridor . They are going to tell the janitor ffs. I hope I don't get kicked, anyway this is going to make things awkard from now on why did I get that drunk and browse this forum JFL. :lul::lul:

I've known people to do similar things in a joking manner. Like people will shout from the other room "Quiet down in there!" or something to that effect.

Yes, do it. Nobody will stand up for your. You are the one. Go for it.

FUCK FUCK FUCKKI'm so autistic Idk why the fuck I did that I rushed into the bathroom and screamed that they were pissing me off and then I pissed in the WC right next to them while tey were frozen in place FUCKKKK FUCK my Heart is racing so fast Idk what to do they are currently speaking in the corridor . They are going to tell the janitor ffs. I hope I don't get kicked, anyway this is going to make things awkard from now on why did I get that drunk and browse this forum JFL. :lul::lul:

Edit: Too late, you already did it.

JFL when I was pissing in front of them I had a hard-on because of the prime small blonde femle in the shower and I pissed 60% around the WC. WTFFF AM I EVEN DOING

FUCK FUCK FUCKKI'm so autistic Idk why the fuck I did that I rushed into the bathroom and screamed that they were pissing me off and then I pissed in the WC right next to them while tey were frozen in place

Everything is good. You just hold your position, just pissed at them, metaphorically. And their reaction was predicable. This is a typical response, they just do not know what to do.

The next day stare your roommate dead in the eye & say "I think I missed a spot" then proceed to piss around the toilet again. Assuming you're both in the bathroom, that will assert your dominance or just pretend to have no recollection of tonight.

Yes, they are disturbing you so you should let them know.

I hope the girl chokes on some left over turkey.

My Chad/Chadlite roomate is currently fucking his small blonde gf in the room next to mine and I can hear everything. I'm currently drunk enough and very-very low inhib. Should I barge into their room wile they're doing it and tell them that they are pissing me off ? I have to stand my ground

Edit : they are currently in the bathroom and I can hear them giggling. Should I do it still ?
Pull your cock out and start masturbating. Sometimes the other guy will let you join in. It has been known to happen. What have you got to lose?

Not sure if LARP

Hope this is real.

If it is, they're the ones who should be in trouble.

Last edited:
Man having a sexually active roommate must be the worst feeling in the world.

The janitor of the building came to me this morning and gave me a speech. I was able to put that on the account of me being too drunk last night. AS if. Alcohool merely made me low-inhib enough to confront them. This was unfair. Everytime she was moaning I was dying a little more on the inside, I simply converted my sadness into anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back