Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I delete my socials?

PocoLoco

PocoLoco

Senegal rek
-
I got no friends in there anyway and it's unproductive ( I'll playing ow2 instead )
The only downside is that it's the only contact I have with my oneitis so if I delete them, I will never see her again.

Keep them in case you need them in the future. Just don't use them right now and stay logged off

Least obvious 15 year old

The stupidest thing you can do is have a foid/onetis occupy your mind. Delete it before it's too late.

I've them just to decorate my phone. Yet, I never open them, no one speaks to me, no use for it.

I don't see how I will need them tbh
Keep Facebook if you have it simply because selling and buying stuff there is very useful. It's free to list items there. I have probably made over $1000 so far by selling random stuff there

The stupidest thing you can do is have a foid/onetis occupy your mind. Delete it before it's too late.
I think it's the right to do too
She's been on my mind for 3 years straight

Least obvious 15 year old

No, Insta reels and tt are a good cope

Keep Facebook if you have it simply because selling and buying stuff there is very useful. It's free to list items there. I have probably made over $1000 so far by selling random stuff there
Mirin the grind

Mirin the grind
Thanks. Many things were just useless to me laying around, and it was easy af to sell. Sometimes I buy stuff there too. We bought a 1950s Ford 8n tractor from there a while ago with a blow engine for parts to fix out good Ford 8n tractor that only needed wheels, tires, and a carburetor

Just delete them. They're useless, and frankly rot your brain. If you really need to use some sort of social media, use 4chan.

Thanks. Many things were just useless to me laying around, and it was easy af to sell. Sometimes I buy stuff there too. We bought a 1950s Ford 8n tractor from there a while ago with a blow engine for parts to fix out good Ford 8n tractor that only needed wheels, tires, and a carburetor
I got nothing to sell unfortunatly, but yeah you can buy good things for cheap. I got an 240 hz monitor there for only 50 euros

I got nothing to sell unfortunatly, but yeah you can buy good things for cheap. I got an 240 hz monitor there for only 50 euros
Based. There are good bargains there at times. We got an 18 horsepower 44 inch cut riding mower there for only $325 once. Mowers like this are usually 1k used. It is still going with a few repairs

Selling and buying shit on Facebook Marketplace
Well sure, but that's a pretty niche thing. Also, I highly doubt he even has Facebook to begin with.

Couldn't he just make another account anyway to sell all of that if he needs?

Well sure, but that's a pretty niche thing. Also, I highly doubt he even has Facebook to begin with.

Couldn't he just make another account anyway to sell all of that if he needs?
He could, but if he has Facebook he should just keep it. No reason to make more work for yourself.