Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I dedicate the next 3 years of my life to learning Mandarin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Seriously.

China seems based but unless you know the language, I think it would be extremely hard to live there. They are also have a shitty tyrannical Government but the West seems deadset on trying to copy China’s tyrannical bullshit so it won’t matter in the near future.

I need to escape the cucked West and China seems based and set to be the next world hegemony after American collapses from degeneracy.

Yeah go for it, not sure what it would be like to live in China, don't imagine their government looks to kindly on Just Be Whiters though.
Could probably get a job as an english teacher easily enough

It would be an intellectually enriching experience, so go for it. I wouldn't expect much to come of it, though. Getting Chinese citizenship is supposedly very hard. They've already got a billion people, how are you going to make yourself useful enough to them to let you stay there? You can teach English for a bit, earn some money and study Chinese at the same time that way. But, unless you've got a more complete plan, dedicating 3 years of your life to learn Mandarin in order to somehow move permanently to China in an unspecified way is going to lead to disappointment.

china is a fucking shithole for foreigners

go watch serpentza's videos. stick with thailand, vietnam or PH instead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back