Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I cut off communication with my bluepilled friend?

Over4NCT

Over4NCT

Greycel
I've known him since high school and he was the only person I've ever been close to in real life. he is an incel like me but can't get the bluepill out of his mind. He started talking to a foid a few weeks ago years later. and suddenly his character changed. all of a sudden he started to think he was a like a playboy and shit he was lowkey bragging about himself all the time. I told him that he was going to be in the friendzone and he was making a mistake, but he is actually fckn stupid.

The girl he's talking to has a bf and she talks about it all the time. foid is playin my friend on her fingers lol. she telled him that he doesn't want to talk to him again one night and asked for help when his computer broke down at school the next morning. motherfucker still thinks love is real and she would love him someday he is believing that the girl will run to him when he breaks up with her boyfriend even dreams of marriage it's sooo stupid... hollywood love stories actually poisened sub5 men.

these days he is etremly depressed and says he is in pain all the time. he is my only irl friend but he deserved this and i started to hate him. i hate anyone who can love those evil foids
fuck bluepill

Nah I would still talk to him. At this rate, he will be blackpilled soon enough. Realily + experience will get to him

never trust these cucks

Try to blackpill him, he desperately needs it.
And if he doesn't want to be your friend after, good riddance.

the blackpill is eventually going to get to him

try pushing him to our side.