Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I cry right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date

thread title

• yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
I got brutally rejected tonight and I'm only realizing it now.

Don’t let them get to you. It’s not worth it.

Let it out son

She doesn't feel bad about it nor regrets rejecting you. You know from the get-go that women lack sympathy and remorse, and there's no need for you to cry over it. You need to hold those tears back to preserve your will and strength to live on this cruel world for Incels.

shout out to the huge tard that leaked himself crying/screaming and made that godlike thread

its okay let it out
giphy.gif

Lay down and cry yourslef to oblivion

Try to calm down

Tell us the story boyo it’s time to vent

You have no reason not to cry, so go ahead.

No man should cry until it's utterly involuntary.

I care for you, brother.

It happens with everyone

Yes it's okay to cry like a bitch once you're alone.

She doesn't feel bad about it nor regrets rejecting you. You know from the get-go that women lack sympathy and remorse, and there's no need for you to cry over it. You need to hold those tears back to preserve your will and strength to live on this cruel world for Incels.
yeah, you're right. Glad I didn't
Tell us the story boyo it’s time to vent
  • went out drinking
  • some random guys let me join their group
  • tried to dance with girls but their ugly friends pulled them away from me (happened twice)
  • at one point we were all dancing together and they sort of closed me out of the circle
  • Chad introduced me to some girl, but I acted like a retard because I was too drunk by then
On the bright side I got Chad's number. :feelsrope:

Last edited: