Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I continue my Inceldom Dystopia story?

Title

• Total voters
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Started the story a while back and haven't continued it in a while. Thought about making time to continue it but not sure if it's worth it

Dewit. Creative writing can be a great cope.

@Iamnothere000 Has written some excellent pieces here.

yes

read the first part of the story and is actually really good.

you should wrap piano wire around your neck after you slaughter the rest of your worthless family.

@based_meme get the fuck out of my notifications you stalking faaggot. you should be banned for being an alt and a homo stalker.

@based_meme get the fuck out of my notifications you stalking faaggot. you should be banned for being an alt and a homo stalker.
Your infiltrator skin is slowly falling off, you fucking snake. Guess you got tired of larping all this time. :feelskek:

Nice try reddit faggot, but you're forgetting that the admin can see the edits and deleted posts.

Again, kys.
your literally a faggot stalker and an at of the deranged faggot retard @JohnDoe slit the throats of your subhuman parents then yourself your not wanted on our forum fag

your literally a faggot stalker and an at of the deranged faggot retard @JohnDoe slit the throats of your subhuman parents then yourself your not wanted on our forum fag
I follow threads, not users. The notifications you're getting are from clicking "watch" at the top of the page, fucking dumbass.

Been here two years and it still doesn't know how to use the forum. Reddit moment. Fucking KEK.

I follow threads, not users. The notifications you're getting are from clicking "watch" at the top of the page, fucking dumbass.

Been here two years and it still doesn't know how to use the forum. Reddit moment. Fucking KEK.
I never said you were following me you down syndrome ridden waste. learn to read, oh wait your retarded. stop replying to me and fuck off. can your peanut brain process that? ledditniggers always give them selfs way by immediately accussing randoms of doing what their doing

I never said you were following me you down syndrome ridden waste. learn to read, oh wait your retarded
When you watch a thread you get a notification whenever anyone posts in it, just like I got a notification when you made your edgy faggot post.

Once again, kys. Preferably the way you told OP to.

When you watch a thread you get a notification whenever anyone posts in it, just like I got a notification when you made your edgy faggot post.

Once again, kys. Preferably the way you told OP to.
not if you bothered to disable that feature you reddit retard. how are you this autistic? protip. don't answer I don't give a fuck about you homo. stop stalking me and get a f instead of harassing incels all day.

not if you bothered to disable that feature you reddit retard. how are you this autistic? protip. don't answer I don't give a fuck about you homo. stop stalking me and get a f instead of harassing incels all day.
I'm not the one complaining about notifications, you dumb fucking nigger. I don't need to change any of my settings.

You're trying too hard to deflect. We see right through you.

I'm not the one complaining about notifications, you dumb fucking nigger. I don't need to change any of my settings.

You're trying too hard to deflect. We see right through you.
your a deranged retard homo stalker who won't get the fuck away from me. we see that your a projecting redditnigger and a closeted fudge packer. how many ways do I have to tell you I don't want you? keep staking me with your disgusting crush, I'm done conversing with a faggot

your a deranged retard homo stalker who won't get the fuck away from me. we see that your a projecting redditnigger and a closeted fudge packer. how many ways do I have to tell you I don't want you? keep staking me with your disgusting crush, I'm done conversing with a faggot
Then stop replying to the thread, and put me on ignore, you low IQ inbred. You're acting like a hole. For all we know, you could in fact be a reddit hole. I keep getting notifications for the thread and I see that it's just you quoting me and acting like a drama queen.

Fucking kys already.

Go back on the shop floor for 2 and a half hours. Come back to this gold :feelskek:

Go back on the shop floor for 2 and a half hours. Come back to this gold :feelskek:
Get out of my notifications, you fag. Are you stalking me, you fucking homo?