Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I continue Berserk manga (Spoilers)

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
I'm still on the band of the hawk arc the part where griffith is rizzing (i just couldn't think of another word in this state of this world) another woman i can't recall. The writing is so boomer-ish and stylized and it isn't so for me, idk. Couldn't wait for Eclipse arc though.

It's praised as peak fiction by everyone, I have read up to about volume 8, the story is interesting yes it's old it's an 80's era manga, i personally enjoy it.

It's praised as peak fiction by everyone, I have read up to about volume 8, the story is interesting yes it's old it's an 80's era manga, i personally enjoy it.
I love the vibes but the writing is so 80s lol.

sharp decline after lost children's arc

It's overrated. Normies ruined it.

Would you Elaborate
It just reminded me of those typical old ass movies, books you see. Not really fond of the style, it's kinda generic but not bad. The atmosphere and world of Berserk is terrifying, depicts a lot of human nature.

My favorite and only manga I've ever read. It's a work of art. I really liked it, so I can recommend you to continue reading.

Yeah atleast read up until where Miura left off. The continuation has been pretty good so far too

My favorite and only manga I've ever read. It's a work of art. I really liked it, so I can recommend you to continue reading.
I've read a plethora of critically acclaimed mangas but none thus far has topped it

Yes, it deserves all the praise it has got

im at volume 31 rn
Depends man, black swordsman is my favorite one, i guess the golden age arc is ok
It gets much more lighthearted after the conviction arc and theres that witch loli character which i find annoying

cucked manga about cucks