Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I cold approach tomorrow In the city ?

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
I’m thinking about doing some cold approaching tomorrow in the city just to see what happens I’ll likely just get rejected every single time

I see you're a real masochist. You'll feel the shame and it will haunt you for years to come

I’m thinking about doing some cold approaching tomorrow in the city just to see what happens I’ll likely just get rejected every single time
Cold approach only works for Chad. You don't need any rapport when you're an 8. If you're going to put yourself through that, at least cut off the conversation early if you sense any disinterest in the first interaction. Save yourself the embarrassment by instantly walking away

yes fucking go for it., i will do it as well

If u drive a car try a bus stop near college for approaching. Better luck with international students who are not totally westernized.

If you're average looking be prepared to be nicely rejected. If you're subhuman, be ready to spend the night in jail

Can you record it?

Why would you even ask that? And why are people saying yes? Are you trying to fuck yourself over? Are you trying to get pepper sprayed or arrested? Perhaps labeled as a creep, publically?

I don't even get your plan. Do you just plan on going to some random place in the city and approaching foids randomly? This sounds weird from both the inside and outside perspectives. Like, imagine some random guy standing in the middle of the city, with no friends, all alone, approaching several women randomly. How would you do that without feeling awkward?

FUCKING DO IT MAKE THOSE CHAD CHASE HOLE SLITS UNCOMFORTABLE

If u drive a car try a bus stop near college for approaching. Better luck with international students who are not totally westernized.
Yeah it’s ovER in that regard also